make a cake in 8 mins!

Spi

Reaction score
hello there:)

i made a video today on how to make a chocolate cake in 8 mins.. and it turned out really good and good looking!
its good because it saves you time.. and as you know time is valuable! :)

All you need is:

1 Egg
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 vanilla sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa
1 cup water

And that's it you're good to go..

so i just wanted to share this with you

this is the link to the video..
if you wonder where i got the coating from you can check the other video on how i made it
hope you enjoy eating it :)

Reaction score
This is right down my alley. I call it a cake to go. I am a lover of quick and simple. I might have seen this before but not the video. Keep them coming like this although I must confess 'she' looks a little dark and I would somehow prefer to stick mine in the oven. I guess that takes the 8 mins out of the equation.

Reaction score
That looks very tasty and what a great way to make a last minute dessert when you have unexpected company over! I love quick desserts because I am a busy person and do not have time to spend hours in the kitchen. I am saving this recipe and am going to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Amazing, this sounds like a great recipe to try! I love baking easy things from scratch, this sounds great for when you know some one is coming over to visit, but you don't have anything to offer to them. I actually have all those ingredients in my kitchen already :)

Reaction score
I used to entertain a lot way back. Like Trellum said it's always good to have a recipe that's an easy fix when guest are coming. These days everybody seems to be caught up with life myself included so there is not much entertaining. Still it is good to have a quick fix like this one.

Reaction score
Nice job on the video! Do you do that for a living? I don't know if my videos would turn out so well! :) The cake looks yummy too! Is it really rich though? It looks decadent but rich! LOL! Guess that is why you would "have" to have some vanilla ice cream with it! Good job! :)

Ask a Question