Making Marshmallows

Reaction score
I would really like to make some home made marshmallows this year! They seem quite expensive to buy, so I'm wondering if anyone has a good recipe they could recommend to me? Thank you for your help!

Reaction score
Watching TV some weeks ago, a chef gave the recipe and show off the marshmallows making process, but I couldn't take note of it and have not tried to find such recipe online because, from my perception, something was missing in such recipe to achieve the consistence that characterize marshmallows.

This can be the problem with most recipes, and might be matter to try different of them first.

Reaction score
oooh, I've always wanted to try it. Thanks for the recipes Christine!

Reaction score
Baking marshmallows would be great on their own, but add them to other recipes like brownies and cookies and you've got yourself a winner!

Reaction score
I have wanted to try this but it seems like so much work for marshmellows.I will give it a try just to see if all the effort is truely worth it. I like the idea of being able to make custom flavors.

Reaction score
I would rather buy some organic fresh marshmallows then make them.

There have been some recipes shown on TV on how you can incorporate marshmallows in your baking goods. Though, I've never seen a program ran on how to make them from home.

Ask a Question