Nutella!

Reaction score
Like the ones you stick in the microwave? I'm always scared to try those. I don't think i have any mugs suitable, aha.

Yeah! I actually tried making a mug cake the other night and it was rather successful (I would have just used less microwave time, I think), I didn't have any nutella on hand so I didn't use one of those recipes. Soon, though! :D

Reaction score
I love Nutella! I haven't used it much in baking, but I have used it as a frosting when I've been too stuck on time to make my own. One time we made peanut butter cupcakes with Nutella frosting. Those were absolutely amazing! Other than that, I just use Nutella on cinnamon bagels and sometimes toast with bananas...Both are so yummy!

Reaction score
Nutella is probably my favorite food ever. I have seen many recipes for Nutella brownies, and also peanut butter and Nutella brownies. Also I have seen recipes where you can add Nutella to the regular cake in a box type thing. I have never personally baked with Nutella but I have heard nothing but good things about it.

Reaction score
There are so many different Nutella recipes I want to try. So far I haven't tried any of them, but I will! :)

Reaction score
Jif has a hazelnut spread now too. I've tried it and it compares favorably to Nutella. It spreads really well and has a nice thickness. They are selling two flavors, mocha cappuccino and chocolate. The mocha cappuccino one has a wonderful coffee flavor that isn't too strong. It isn't any different in price than Nutella.

Reaction score
I love Nutella! I haven't used it much in baking, but I have used it as a frosting when I've been too stuck on time to make my own. One time we made peanut butter cupcakes with Nutella frosting. Those were absolutely amazing! Other than that, I just use Nutella on cinnamon bagels and sometimes toast with bananas...Both are so yummy!
Okay, I don't know why I had never thought of using it as frosting before, but oh my goodness. What an excellent idea! Maybe I'll lighten it up with some cream or something somehow so it's not as thick? Or I could just use it straight, either way. Mmmm :D

Ask a Question