Oreo Announces NEW Flavors!

Will you try the new oreo flavors?

• Yes! They are a must-try!

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
The people that think it is to dry, have you dipped it in a glass of milk? Don’t get me wrong Oreos are far from my favorite, but I never heard anyone say they were dry.

Reaction score
This got me thinking about some other ideas for Oreo cookies. Although I know the brand is more associated with people of all ages, it would be kind of neat if they came out with an "adult" series of flavors, with a creme filling that perhaps wasn't so cloyingly sweet, and perhaps had more sophisticated flavors - like flavors based off of popular liquors: amaretto, jamesons, frangelico and others. Maybe even experiment with different types of chocolate for the cookie part too, and make those a bit less sweet - playing up the bitter notes.

Reaction score
I just tried the cookie dough oreos! They were really good! I really liked them! I have yet to try marshmallow ones, but I'm looking forward to trying them as well. Has anyone else tried and enjoyed the cookie dough flavored oreos? I also tried the Oreo birthday blast ice cream that Breyers has out. Oh my goodness, it was AMAZING! :)

Reaction score
WOW, that's great news. I absolutely adore Oreos. Can't wait to try the new flavors.

Reaction score
I love marshmallow and I definitely love Oreos, so what a great combo. Can anyone tell me though if you know when these new yum yums will be coming to South Africa?

Reaction score
I will definitely be giving them a try. I'm not sure if they will top the original oreos or not, but I guess I won't know until I try!!

Reaction score
I just love Oreos so I would try them in all flavors they come in. I can't wait to try the cookie dough flavor! I haven't seen them yet in our local grocery store though. This thread is making me crave for sweets!

Reaction score
Neither of those two new favors really sound appealing to me. However, at Chrismas time here, they had Gingerbread oreos. They had vanilla cookies and the filling in the middle was gingerbread. They were so delicious! I am sad that they were only a limited time :(

Reaction score
OMG this thread made me crave for Oreos! Oreos are the best! I found out last year the Oreos are completely vegan, so hurray for that! Anyway, I'm really interested to try out the two new flavors although I don't know if it's available here in where I live.

Reaction score
No matter what kind of new oreos come out I have to try them all. Which is not a big deal because they all still taste the same I think. But i guess it a new oreo for each season now.

Reaction score
My husband is an Oreo addict. We've tried them all except the lemon ones. We can't find them here anymore! So far, my favorite ones are the birthday cake Oreos. I actually used those to make a really good cupcake icing for my nephew's first birthday. They turned out wonderfully! Oreos are so good to use in anything, I swear. I don't know what everyone prefers when it comes to them, but my favorite part of ANY Oreo is the cream filling :) I also take mine apart and eat them.

Reaction score
Oreos are one of my weaknesses in life! I am not fond of marshmellow, but will deffinately try the chocolate chip cookie dough variety. My all time favorite oreo is the mint Oreo. Dip that baby in some milk and it is a yummy treat!

Reaction score
The chocolate chip cookie dough Oreo was really, really good. Probably too good, lol. I try to stay away from Oreo's but sometimes, I just can't help it. My husband will have some and I just have to have a couple. I read a research article once that said Oreo's are as addictive as drugs. I'm inclined to believe that they may be telling the truth, haha. My favorite happens to be mint, too. I love anything chocolate and mint but Mint Oreo's are just amazing. I love Mint Oreo blizzards from Dairy Queen!

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new peanutbutter cup oreos in the store? They have half chocolate and half peanutbutter frosting in between the chocolate cookies.

Reaction score
I love cookie dough. Cookie dough and Oreos (the world's best cookie) sign me up. Not crazy about marshmallow, but cookie dough with actual cookie is a great idea. My kids will love those.

Reaction score
This is both wonderful and horrible news.

On the one hand, whoohoo new oreo flavours! On the other hand, they probably won't be available over here, or if they are they'll be ridiculously expensive.

Reaction score
I did not try the Cookie Dough flavors but we did try the Peanut butter Cup flavor last week. It was very good and did taste like a peanut butter cup. They could come out with as many flavors as they want though, the original will always remain my favorite. I love to eat them but I also love to use them in recipes! Oreo cheesecake, oreo brownies, oreo shakes....yum yum yum!

Reaction score
I love oreo,The original is my favorite, vanilla ice cream is good also, but the birthday cake taste too sweet for me:D

Reaction score
I think some of them will be good crumbled into ice cream to make ice cream cakes. I think the birthday cake ones would make a really good party treat. I'm not sure if I want to bake a layer of cake for a foundation or maybe make a cookie crust, but I'm going to try this at some point.

Reaction score
I just saw an article recently about Oreos coming out with new Oreo "thins" - they're just a skinnier version of the cookie...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-well-exist-in-their-own-cookie-stratosphere/

The article is above but here's the picture:

imrs.php

Ask a Question