Oreo Announces NEW Flavors!

Will you try the new oreo flavors?

• Yes! They are a must-try!

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I just saw an article recently about Oreos coming out with new Oreo "thins" - they're just a skinnier version of the cookie...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-well-exist-in-their-own-cookie-stratosphere/

The article is above but here's the picture:

imrs.php

Thin Oreos really? Oreos are one of the pleasures in life that should not be messed with in that sort of way. I think classic Oreos are perfect in that they have the right balance of cream and cookies. The only ones I don't like are the double stuff ones because that is just way too much cream for me.

Reaction score
Thin Oreos really? Oreos are one of the pleasures in life that should not be messed with in that sort of way. I think classic Oreos are perfect in that they have the right balance of cream and cookies. The only ones I don't like are the double stuff ones because that is just way too much cream for me.

I was curious as well as to why they would make a thinner version - you're right, the ratio of cookie to cream is perfect, in my opinion.

I think it might be one of those inventions that doesn't really last for long before disappearing off the supermarket shelves!

Ask a Question