Oreo Cupcakes

Reaction score
Here is the latest cupcakes that I made Oreo Cupcakes:

Chocolate Cupcake with oreo cookie baked inside the cupcake

Oreo cookie bits in the frosting Oreo cookie for garnish

Enjoy!
10915145_784399521607254_5221538070893926512_n.jpg

Reaction score
That looks like a really sweet recipe, literally =D I'll definitely try it out for a special occasion! I love oreos, they are so darn addictive! I try to limit the amount of sugar I consume, but from time to time I eat some ;)

Reaction score
That looks like my sweet-tooth would get a cavity just from looking at this photo.

Which means, congratulations - you've won. It's a success. Now, Air-mail me some of those. Lol

Reaction score
Thank you everyone! They were so much fun to make, when I do make cupcakes I like to give them a character rather than just making plain vanilla or chocolate.

Reaction score
Also, is that sun I see that picture? On a nice deck, with shadows of leaves? (envious, It's snowing here)

I just tried my friends Cupcakes that had bits of Oreo in it, but nothing to your extent. Those look like I could just pile them away! ;)

Reaction score
Also, is that sun I see that picture? On a nice deck, with shadows of leaves? (envious, It's snowing here)

I just tried my friends Cupcakes that had bits of Oreo in it, but nothing to your extent. Those look like I could just pile them away! ;)

Actually the sun and leaves pictures is a place mat on our island, it is winter here in TN.

Reaction score
Heh. I'm in Pennsylvania myself, under two feet of snow (almost three) so I know the feeling.

I just tried to mimic them, but I don't think they came out like yours - regardless, everyone else around here ate them up. I guess they couldn't have been too bad - they always say the cook is hardest on themselves, and artists always think their work is no good... could be this.

I just went light icing (oreo fillings) with no oreos on the top (crumbled through the mix) - They were banging.

Reaction score
Heh. I'm in Pennsylvania myself, under two feet of snow (almost three) so I know the feeling.

I just tried to mimic them, but I don't think they came out like yours - regardless, everyone else around here ate them up. I guess they couldn't have been too bad - they always say the cook is hardest on themselves, and artists always think their work is no good... could be this.

I just went light icing (oreo fillings) with no oreos on the top (crumbled through the mix) - They were banging.

I agree with the cook being hard on themselves! I am that way a lot of times even when people tell me my creations are great!

Reaction score
Here is the latest cupcakes that I made Oreo Cupcakes:

Chocolate Cupcake with oreo cookie baked inside the cupcake

Oreo cookie bits in the frosting Oreo cookie for garnish

Enjoy!View attachment 259

Goodness... SweetToothOutlaws. Those Oreo Cupcakes look delightful and enticing to consume at this time. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding imparting this astounding picture of your cupcakes and now you have my mouth watering, lol. Most likely I am going to give this recipe a try. :p

Reaction score
Goodness... SweetToothOutlaws. Those Oreo Cupcakes look delightful and enticing to consume at this time. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding imparting this astounding picture of your cupcakes and now you have my mouth watering, lol. Most likely I am going to give this recipe a try. :p

Thank you so much, yes they are really good! This is the third batch I made of these and it was the best batch! I guess third time is the charm! Everyone at work went crazy for them!

Ask a Question