packaging advice?

Reaction score
I need to expand my customer basis. I'm leaning towards online sales for a few of my items. I'm stalled up on finding the correct packaging for my filled cookies. They are 4" across and about 1 1/2" tall. I want to sell them 1 dozen cookies in each box.
1412180113680.jpg
Does anyone have suggestions or ideas?

Reaction score
I've been looking for something with compartments for each cookie but I'm gonna try something like these. I know someone in new York, I'll send them a box and see how they hold up. I'm afraid of customers receiving a box of crumbs but I'll give it a shot!

Reaction score
Yes, I agree with the previous poster- I think you'll have an easier time finding things to package them as a bunch, rather than separately for each cookie...I'll take a peek around and see if I can find some other ideas though ;).

Reaction score
You can line the inside of a cookie tin with corrugated cardboard or corrugated paper to make your compartments.
1ea4be29a30f9fcdcb553e9411d6431b.jpg

Reaction score
I need to expand my customer basis. I'm leaning towards online sales for a few of my items. I'm stalled up on finding the correct packaging for my filled cookies. They are 4" across and about 1 1/2" tall. I want to sell them 1 dozen cookies in each box. View attachment 238 Does anyone have suggestions or ideas?
I like the ideas listed above.. very cute!! Just make sure they are well protected. We have purchased online many times from different bakeries and we received the baked goods damaged. :( I think people want the packaging to look good but their first priority is to get what they ordered in one piece!

Hope this helps... and good luck to you! :)

Danyel :)

Reaction score
You can line the inside of a cookie tin with corrugated cardboard or corrugated paper to make your compartments.
1ea4be29a30f9fcdcb553e9411d6431b.jpg
I really like this!! Thank you very much for the suggestion! I knew there was something simple I just hadn't thought of.

Reaction score
There are cookie and baked good packages on Uline.com. It is a website devoted to packaging supplies. I would love to receive a box of baked goods that was put in beautiful packaging!

Ask a Question