Pumpkin patch and pumpkin carving

Reaction score
My daughter is going to the pumpkin patch today with my sis, her hubby and their 5 month old baby. She is super excited because she gets to get a pumpkin to carve too! (She is a teen) :) My sis and her hubby adopted a baby in May and we are over the moon excited for them!!! They waited so long for this! So, it is exciting all around!!

The weather is supposed to be perfect. 60's!! And sunny!

My daughter has already decided that she is carving a Harry Potter pumpkin. I'll try to post some pictures next week when she gets it done.

Are any of you going to get pumpkins this weekend? Will you carve them?

Reaction score
My friends and I were thinking about buying pumpkins to carve. I'm not entirely sure if we're going to, we probably are, though.

Reaction score
I haven't been to a pumpkin patch in years. Mmmm, that made me think of freshed baked pumpkin or sweet potato pie...or both...with whipped cream and a flakey crust. Now what was that about a pumpkin patch?

Reaction score
LOL!! Funny! Got some cute pictures of my daughter and my nephew at the pumpkin patch. But I can't figure out how to add them here. :(
It was a beautiful fall day! We've had a week of days like that and we are supposed to get some serious snow by the weekend! :0
I don't mind but you sure can get spoiled by the nice weather!!

Reaction score
It sounded like you had yourself a fine time at the pumpkin patch unfortunately there's not much that i can say as i've never been to a pumpkin patch before; guess it's not one of my cultures.

Reaction score
I love going to the pumpkin patch with my kids, but they are are getting to the age where they do not want to go anymore. They would rather just go to the store to get their pumpkins and not get so dirty. Trudging around in the mud is the best part.

Ask a Question