Sugar Cookies

Reaction score
I just recently made a batch of sugar cookies shaped like the mushroom from Super Mario. I used just a store brand package mix. For me, most of the homemade sugar cookie recipes are too much work to go through. Anyways, I found the idea on a gamer youtube video.
photo-8.JPG

Reaction score
Those are adorable! I haven't made sugar cookies in quite a while. You've tempted me into trying to make these 1-up mushroom ones. I'll have to give them a shot.

Reaction score
I just recently made a batch of sugar cookies shaped like the mushroom from Super Mario. I used just a store brand package mix. For me, most of the homemade sugar cookie recipes are too much work to go through. Anyways, I found the idea on a gamer youtube video.
View attachment 48

Wow, your cookies turned out really nice. They look pretty close to the ones in the video. This is an adorable idea, thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
View attachment 48

I really like your idea they are so cute and look really good..

Reaction score
These are SO cool! My sons would LOVE them...and they are all adults! Super Mario's are big part of their childhood. I think I might just have to make them for them sometime. :)

I can see why you wanted to use the packaged cookie mix, since the creation of the mushroom shapes has several steps. I think if I used my own recipe I'd make that part a day ahead of time, as I used to when I was making cakes. Always made putting things together much easier.

Just curious...did it bother anyone else that the girl in the video's hair was hanging down in front of her, where it could easily get on her cookies? ;)

Reaction score
These are SO cool! My sons would LOVE them...and they are all adults! Super Mario's are big part of their childhood. I think I might just have to make them for them sometime. :)

I can see why you wanted to use the packaged cookie mix, since the creation of the mushroom shapes has several steps. I think if I used my own recipe I'd make that part a day ahead of time, as I used to when I was making cakes. Always made putting things together much easier.

Just curious...did it bother anyone else that the girl in the video's hair was hanging down in front of her, where it could easily get on her cookies? ;)

Yea I noticed her hair too. I'm picky about people's cleanliness when they are cooking my food.

Reaction score
View attachment 48
Oh, wow. They look pretty amazing and I love Sugar Cookies. Yes, I can see they look like a lot of hard work, but look on the bright side you did a terrific job with the Mario decorations. I am a Mario fan head so I will definitely give it a try making these wonderful looking cookies. Thanks for sharing once again. :D

Reaction score
Yea thats always the problem with cookies, they taste so good! Here is the link the tutorial I used just in case you guys wanted to try it. Beware this girl makes it look so easy!
Thanks for sharing this amazing video on how to create the cookies mushroom shape. It seems pretty easy for me, but I will give the benefit of the doubt because I haven't tried making them yet. :D

Ask a Question