What hotel do you prefer?

Reaction score
Me, Myself and I like to stay at the marriott on a nice family vacation. I have always loved this hotel, since I was a kid. I now have children that likes this hotel as much as I do. I feel it has affordable rates, nice rooms and a pool.

Reaction score
My family likes to stay at the Hyatt. The Hyatt is very accommodating, and very comfortable. The Hyatt has always been the first choice in hotels when me or my family travel whether on business or on vacation.

Reaction score
I like the Morgan group and Kimptons. Kimptons are pet friendly, free wifi boutique hotels. The only problem with Kimptons is that they are not all over the country, but when I can book one I always do.

Reaction score
I really like the Hilton hotels. I have stayed in them the last couple of times I have been out of town and they are nice. I am open to just about any hotel chain as long as the service is there and the place is very clean. I like to have room service, so that is a must when I consider any hotel.

Reaction score
I love the Hilton hotels...they are so nice and luxurious. If I'm on a bit more of a budget, though, I'll usually go with a Holiday Inn Express; they're pretty nice and clean for the price. I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Richmond, VA when my grandfather passed away, and I was shocked -- those used to be kind of cheapish, but they seemed to revamp them, and they're really nice now.

Reaction score
I do not frequent hotels very often, but I avoid motels at all costs. I really enjoy the Hilton hotels, but even then I like to avoid it. When staying somewhere, I really love to stay in rent-a-house.

Ask a Question