What is the best incense, scented candle, or spray you've used that best reminds you of baked foods?

Reaction score
I love the vanilla smells, and even though they're expensive, I just love Yankee Candle, too! They are such good quality candles that I think they're worth the price. They have such a variety of smells and they all smell so good!

Reaction score
Any of Bath & Body Work's fall scented candles like Pumpkin Cupcake, Cream Nutmeg, Kitchen Spice, etc.

Reaction score
I don't like incense. I love oils. WalMart carries an oil to burn in an oil burner called Warm Sugar Cookie.
I had a roommate turn me onto it. She asked me to stand in the dining room and smell it and tell her what I thought it was. After a minute, I started to smell it and listed off things like chocolate, cake, blondies, etc. She told me no for all of them. She then told me was Warm Sugar Cookies.
It is absolutely fabulous. It's the oil I use the most.

Reaction score
It is called "Melon Cucumber" and it always reminds me of pie, not really sure why but it is a nice scent to have flowing in the kitchen.

Reaction score
I got a vanilla wax tart melting wax in vanilla scent from jewel scents. I think it smells wonderful and delicious. I didn't get the pie scented ones because I was concerned it might smell kind of weird, but maybe another time.

Reaction score
I liked a simple vanilla incense, but I don't do that anymore, because I found out the smoke from the incense is as bad as the smoke from a cigarette! Eeeek D: I miss aromatic candles and incense, but *sigh* health is first.

Ask a Question