When do you bake the most?

Reaction score
Baking is something I love doing no matter when, but I think I bake the most during the winter and the holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. It just puts me in the holiday spirit and I just love the smell of the whole house when I have something baking in the oven.

I do like baking when its a loved ones birthday too because you can't beat the look on their face when they are surprised by a delicious cake on their birthday.

Reaction score
Winter here too. It warms the home, it's comfort food, it's bonding time.. it's just a good way to spend time on cold days. Summer, I'm too busy outdoors to get any baking done and they aren't really summer type foods anyway. In the summer I'm stuffing my face full of fruits and salads. I also love baking for special occasions, no matter the time of year. It's a special touch to show what someone means to you.

Reaction score
I love to bake all year around! I certainly agree that the holidays are the most fun time to bake. Smelling fresh Christmas cookies and decorating them with friends and family is awlays a blast!
Sundays after church are usually my baking afternoons. I like to bake cookies, cakes, cupcakes, or muffins for the upcoming week. My husband usually watches sports on television while I bake, but he always offers to be the taste-tester. :)
I love having my baking time. It is relaxing to me and I feel like it helps me prepare for the week ahead. My husband also likes it because he gets a fresh bakes treat while watching sports.

Reaction score
I bake all year around. However, I also do a lot of baking during the holiday season. It's just a tradition to bake a lot during the month of December.
I also bake more during the winter than during the summer. I hardly bake at all during the summer because it's so hot outside. During the winter, it's colder and more pleasant to turn on the oven.

Reaction score
I agree, I bake all year round also. I bake during the summer and spring months more. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving and I make a big dinner. My family comes over to my home for Thanksgiving dinner. I like to cook a variety of foods for my family. They love my chocolate cake during the holidays.

Ask a Question