Which company makes the best bread makers?

Reaction score
I want to start baking my own bread and being a beginner I thought I would get a bread maker. I don't know much about them, I don't mind spending a bit more to get a good quality one. Ideally I would just like to put in all the ingredients and then have fresh bread. So those of you who have one or have had many what brand do you recommend?

Reaction score
I have a Panasonic which is very good - both my Mum and Grandma have one too and never had any problems with them.

Reaction score
I have a Panasonic which is very good - both my Mum and Grandma have one too and never had any problems with them.
I totally agree: Panasonic is a very good bread maker. It has great range of options, produces good bread and good instructions. This was a good purchased from Amazon.com. I am very satisfied! ;)

Reaction score
I want to start baking my own bread and being a beginner I thought I would get a bread maker. I don't know much about them, I don't mind spending a bit more to get a good quality one. Ideally I would just like to put in all the ingredients and then have fresh bread. So those of you who have one or have had many what brand do you recommend?
I highly recommended, Panasonic brand! It works pretty find, and it is an awesome bread maker that you won't regret buying! ;)

Reaction score
Panasonic for sure! They're the first ones who made a bread maker and their machines are really resilient. The bread quality is truly amazing. I also own a Panasonic bread maker and I might be a bit biased :)

Ask a Question