Which company makes the best bread makers?

Discussion in 'Bread' started by Ohyesuare, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Ohyesuare

Ohyesuare Member

I want to start baking my own bread and being a beginner I thought I would get a bread maker. I don't know much about them, I don't mind spending a bit more to get a good quality one. Ideally I would just like to put in all the ingredients and then have fresh bread. So those of you who have one or have had many what brand do you recommend?

Ohyesuare, Jun 1, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Ohyesuare

Becky Administrator

I have a Panasonic which is very good - both my Mum and Grandma have one too and never had any problems with them.

Becky, Jun 3, 2013
    TwinkleBell likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Ohyesuare

TwinkleBell Well-Known Member

I totally agree: Panasonic is a very good bread maker. It has great range of options, produces good bread and good instructions. This was a good purchased from Amazon.com. I am very satisfied! ;)

TwinkleBell, Jun 4, 2013
  4. Ohyesuare

TwinkleBell Well-Known Member

I highly recommended, Panasonic brand! It works pretty find, and it is an awesome bread maker that you won't regret buying! ;)

TwinkleBell, Jun 4, 2013
  5. Ohyesuare

denisa Member

Panasonic for sure! They're the first ones who made a bread maker and their machines are really resilient. The bread quality is truly amazing. I also own a Panasonic bread maker and I might be a bit biased :)

denisa, Mar 8, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question