2015 Christmas shopping started!

Reaction score
My mom has already given me a strong hint that she wants a gift card this next year so that dad will take her out to dinner. That will be an easy gift so I plan to go get the gift card sometime this month. Then I will just wait until Christmas time to get them something nice to go with it.

Reaction score
Nice! ;) I'm thinking of going down the same route... gift cards seem an easier way to please someone who already seems to have it all, so why not let them pick something they really like? I actually wish I received more gift cards last year...

Reaction score
I kind of wish I had received some gift cards too. Sometimes I am not sure what I want until I see it and it would be nice to be able to buy it at that time. I already have 3 gifts bought and about 15 more to go, so I feel accomplished!

Reaction score
Awesome, Tina! I haven't bought anything else, I thought I had already found something, but I was wrong. Good things is that we have the rest of the year to find something nice :)

Reaction score
At least there is a whole year to plan and that is what really counts. Even if there are no funds available at the moment, we can all be thinking about it. I am going to make a trip to Levenworth this summer and see what they have there for Christmas gifts. It is a town in my state that mimics a German village and they have Christmas stores that are open all year long.

Reaction score
Omg!!!! I love that kind of stores!!! They are lovely, I was in a country with a very Germanic influence just a few months ago, they were celebrating some sort of festival and I was amazed at how they celebrate Christmas over there! The German Christmas markets are just awesome! Or so I heard, I still have to go there and take a look, but maybe one day.

Reaction score
Christmas Season has the spirit of sharing and giving love for everyone to remember the birth of Jesus Christ. And part of the tradition is we all gathered together as a family eating the festive foods and sharing gifts to one another. It does not matter even it is a simple and not an expensive gift as long as it comes from the heart. What is important we show our love for one another. What I am doing is 3 months before December comes I am already starting to buy little by little my Christmas gifts for my love ones so that I will not be in a hurry and will not be doing shopping together with the crowd of people if it is near already. I am always doing like this giving something for my love ones without asking anything in return as long as I make them happy.

Ask a Question