Baking Tools

Reaction score
Now that your little ones are in the kitchen with you do they have their own tools. Is there a specific set of baking utensils that are reserved just for them?

Reaction score
I actually don't have any special utensils for my kids. They pretty much use what I use. I hadn't even thought about getting them their own utensils but it's not a bad idea.

Reaction score
My kid is a teenager and too old for special baking tools but I think the IKEA baking sets for children are just adorable. If I was shopping for a young baker, I would definitely get those cute IKEA baking sets with the little pans.

Reaction score
My daughter loves my silicon baking dishes that I have because of all the fabulous colors that I have them in. She always opts for making her dishes with those I also have spatulas and other utensils that are the same vibrant colors and she always uses those.

Reaction score
What a fantastic idea! I never even thought about getting my little chef his or her own kitchen tools! It would definitely get a child interested in the kitchen, which is a big must for me, that and having their own kiddie cookbooks.

There's time yet, as little chef has a month to go before being born, but already my mind is filling up with the possibilities. I can't wait to get shopping!

Reaction score
There are some fancy tool available in the market, but I think the cooking tool that we use are enough to entertain them and keep them busy. You can always give a try to those special attractive tools available in the market.

Ask a Question