Caribbean Greetings

Reaction score
Hi there,

Greetings from beautiful Barbados. Looking forward to learning from you while sharing what little I think I might know. Can't boast of being a great baker since most of my baking had it's beginnings in a box. I am "great friends" with Betty Crocker if you know what I mean,:)

Anyway I think it's time I got my own "box of cakes" off the shelf.

Reaction score
Hehehe! Hi there :) Welcome to the forum! I read your other 2 threads, you have nothing to worry ;) If you stay long enough over here you will find out that most of us are very open when it comes to box cakes ;) I sometimes make those ;) More often than I'd like to admit.

Reaction score
Lol. I came in thinking I was in the minority and a loner of sorts re the box cakes. I don't have to tell you how relieved I was when I realized I was not alone :).

I like to consider myself a power house in the kitchen, but felt like the power would be cut if I got to talking about baking. Now I know there are other "boxers", it's power to me :).

Reaction score
Hehehe! Glad to hear you feel that way ;) I actually have a great recipe for a banana pudding cake that is to die for! I use a boxed vanilla cake mix ;) I will pot it later :)

Ask a Question