Greetings From Across The SF Bay, CA

Reaction score
I am a home body who takes care of a blind friend. I cook for him but my baking is special to him and everyone else that tastes what I have to offer. Years ago I wanted to start a bakery here in my city but did not have the money to do so. So when I brought Bob in I decided to just let it be here and go no further. I'm not in my 20's anymore either. But I did decide to take this to a different level and start a website. I received my first order this last week and can't wait to see what happens next. I do have some questions here as to different things when it comes to baking too. But looking forward to meeting you all here whether you be a first timer or a professional in this great field. If I can be of help, please do not hesitate to contact me here. Thanks! (And they call me Mommy Mo too)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mo :)

I've removed your link - new members doing self-promotion always comes across as spammy ;)

Ask a Question