Cheesecake recipe

Reaction score
My step mom taught me how to make cheesecake a few years ago, and it is the easiest recipe I have found that still tastes wonderful.
2 regular sized packs of creme cheese
2 eggs
Half a cup of sugar
Teaspoon of vanilla
Store bought graham cracker crust
You just beat the ingredients together, put into crust, bake on 350 for about thirty minutes (until inside of cheesecake is doesn't move too much when you shake the cheesecake but it still should move a bit,) and then refrigerate overnight.
I found this recipe really easy to make a large number of cheesecakes with. Plus it is really basic, so I can make it on a day when I am feeling a bit lazy. Give it a shot!

P.S. I added some cocoa powder to it one time and it came out pretty well. I am curious to know how to adapt the recipe to various flavors.

Reaction score
I did try doing it but failed again. It's not that hard but I keep fail :(
I know I am not that good at making food but not to that extent :D

Reaction score
Give it another go! I am not very good at cooking/baking either, which is why I try to do simple things. Learn by doing!

Reaction score
Is there a way to make it without baking it? I have a aunt who makes a Strawberry Cheesecakes that follows the same basic recipe as yours and it is simply divine. I've always wanted to make my own and I think I will use this recipe. How would you go about adding some strawberries to it? Would you add them into the mix or add them to the top? If you add them to the top, should I add it before or after baking?

Reaction score
I am totally sure there is a way to make it without baking, but it would probably involve losing the eggs.
I don't know about baking strawberries.. Maybe you could put the juice from the strawberries in the mix and add the actual strawberries to the top after baking?? Or I have seen some sort of liquid strawberry flavor (kinda like jam but thinner) that could be added to the top.
You should play around with it and see what works best for you!

Reaction score
Thanks for your encouragement. Well, I gotta try again when I have enough time to, although results are not expected. I love it, maybe I should be able to do it well the next try. :D

Ask a Question