Cinnamon Nut chocolate Spirals

Reaction score
So I am not an expert in the baking department and I have NEVER made a cookie from scratch. I have always figured cookies can be a bit tricky. They can turn out "all right" or "all wrong".

These days , I have been thinking I should take on the challenge and was checking around for some ideas. I stumbled on this recipe and thought I would share.

Not sure it is the best one for a beginner, but figured it might come in useful for the veterans. Let me know what you

think
http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/cinnamon-nut-chocolate-spirals-recipe.htm

Reaction score
Those look so good! And a relatively short list of ingredients is always nice :). I don't think they would be too too hard to make, either. They seem like they would be an excellent little vehicle to sneak some nutella or cookie butter onto ;).

Reaction score
Those look so good! And a relatively short list of ingredients is always nice :). I don't think they would be too too hard to make, either. They seem like they would be an excellent little vehicle to sneak some nutella or cookie butter onto ;).

You know simple catches my attention, that is why I zoomed in on it. And that you give it a thumbs up makes me think I can try something like this. I have a full week but I will try to see if I can squeeze it in next weekend. I am going to let you sneak in the nutella or cookie butter. That's what a veteran can do.;)

Ask a Question