Cookie dough brownies

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these? I made them the other day for my niece's birthday party and everybody enjoyed them.

Reaction score
I've never heard of this! Do you have a recipe to share? I'm always looking for a new spin on traditional desserts.

Reaction score
I have never heard of this. It sounds like something I would want to try for my family. Is this pouring cookie dough into a brownie pan or is there an actual mixture of cookie dough and brownie mix? Either way, it sounds delicious! Share the recipe??

Reaction score
I have made these before, but I am unsure of the specific recipe you are talking of. I made them with raw cacao chocolate and they tasted amazing.

Reaction score
I'd love to try this. Sounds like it would be yummy. If anyone has the recipe I would love to use it and give this a try.

Reaction score
I have had these before, and honestly? I think they're are just amazing! Unfortunately I don't have a recipe for them and would gladly like to have one! It'd be great dessert to make for the family and also for the 'get togethers' we are going to start having soon since summer is finally here!

Reaction score
Mmmmm.. Please share your recipe. :p My two favorite things, cookie dough and brownies!

Reaction score
This sounds very tasty. Do they come out more like cookies, or do they have the texture of brownies?

Reaction score
I made these on Memorial Day for my family and everybody loved them! The recipe is very simple, easy, and quick to make. This recipe was made with ingredients that I had on hand. What I did was I double the cookie dough portion of the recipe. It was really good and delicious! :p

Reaction score
I tried a version of this that came in a box, but wasn't really happy with the results. I found that the cookie part was significantly tougher than the brownie part, and that led to the brownie part falling off while the cookie part was difficult to cut with a knife. I didn't enjoy eating the two different textures together, either. But that's just one version and just my opinion.

Reaction score
I have not had any before. I have had brownies with chocolate chip cookies mixed in, but maybe it's the same thing. They are really good. Do you have a recipe?

Reaction score
Oh my! Cookie dough brownies sound amazing! :) I have never tried them before, but I would most certainly be willing to try them! I googled "cookie dough brownies" looking for a recipe. I found a recipe from Betty Crocker and thought I would share it. I have not yet tried it yet so I can't be a good judge on whether or not it is a tasty recipe.
This is what I found:
Ingredients:
1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium
brownie mix
Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 egg
1 container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting, if desired
Directions:
1. Heat oven to 350ºF (325ºF for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray, or grease with shortening. Make brownie mix as directed on box. Spread in pan.
2. Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
3. Bake 42 to 47 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Frost with frosting. For brownies, cut into 7 rows by 6 rows.
Source:http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes...brownies/eed4b2ac-42b3-4084-93ca-8a5fcda2a29c

Reaction score
Yes, these are a favorite of mine!! It's like the best of both worlds =). A friend made them and I insisted on knowing how to recreate the amazingness myself. They're always a hit =).

Reaction score
I've made pretty much everything there is to make with cookie dough lol. My oldest is obsessed, so if there's a treat that can be converted to a cookie dough version, I've done it and it was amazing! haha.

Reaction score
This sounds delicious. I love both cookie dough and brownies! I can't wait to start baking this as soon as possible. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Ask a Question