Cookie Pizza Anyone?

Reaction score
We used to love cookie pizzas (or just giant cookies with a bunch of stuff on it haha). It was so easy and fun for the kids to help with when they were small. Just make up some cookie dough and spread it out on a pizza pan, then top it with whatever. Sometimes we used whipped cream for the "sauce" sometimes we went super sweet and used a cream cheese/brown sugar mix (my teeth hurt thinking about it lol).. sometimes we topped it with candy, sometimes fruit.. and of course a drizzle of chocolate or caramel.

Have you ever made cookie pizza? If so, what are your fave toppings?

Reaction score
I've never tried a cookie pizza, but recently I had a dessert pizza in a restaurant. It was folded like a calzone (seemed like regular pizza dough, it wasn't sweetened) and it was filled with banana and chocolate. It was served with vanilla icecream and drizzled with salted caramel sauce - heaven on a plate!

Reaction score
Me either, despite I have tried cookie tortillas, because it's not common topping or stuffing a tortilla with sweets, but they are tasty this way.

I have to try a cookie pizza sometime soon to see how tasty, but probably is worth this experiment.

Reaction score
no cookie pizza here. One of these days I will make one - I have a bunch of football friends who would devour it.

Reaction score
Yeah, it doesn't last long lol.. and so many great ways to make one. Not to mention, it's so much easier to slap down all of the cookie dough instead of scooping out individuals to bake batches. My kids used to love that part. Messyyyyy... but turned out perfect every time.

Reaction score
I've never heard of these before; when you said cookie pizzas I imagined mini pizzas. This sounds like a lot of fun though, I think I will try it! I wonder what I'd put on these cookie pizzas, probably a nice chocolate sauce, coconut shavings and some chocolate chips, maybe I'll add some red candy and it'll look sort of like a burnt pizza sauce with cheese and tomatos.

Reaction score
So cookie dough with lots of toppings. I like the idea of making larger cookies and decorate them to look like a pizza..that could be great fun.

Reaction score
My mom used to make these all the time, they are so good! I've been trying to eat healthier lately though. I don't really see a way to make a cookie pizza healthy, haha.

Reaction score
My mom used to make these all the time, they are so good! I've been trying to eat healthier lately though. I don't really see a way to make a cookie pizza healthy, haha.
All things in moderation...you should be okay. This was such a fun idea, I have been trying to be "good" but a relaxed person is a healthy person...so as long as we don't overdo..too much.

Reaction score

I know! lol. Actually, there is probably a way, but most people wouldn't find it appealing :p I have gluten free cookie recipes sitting here somewhere that I could start experimenting with.. I know I have icing recipes made from healthy foods and then top it with fruit and a drizzle of sauce made from dates or something (I have one that tastes just like caramel somewhere). I will definitely figure out the cookie pizza again, because I won't eat it the way I did before.. but most people don't like the way I eat lol. On Pinterest.. just as before my changes, my sweets board is packed far more than the others LOL. so it can be done.... ANYthing can be done.. just gotta play ;)

Reaction score
I think I had a cookie pizza once where the base is more like a sugar cookie, with some sort of pastry cream as the sauce, topped with fresh fruit, like sliced kiwis, berries, and citrus. I remember it being delicious. It probably would be good with a sprinkling of shredded coconut.

Reaction score
I think I had a cookie pizza once where the base is more like a sugar cookie, with some sort of pastry cream as the sauce, topped with fresh fruit, like sliced kiwis, berries, and citrus. I remember it being delicious. It probably would be good with a sprinkling of shredded coconut.

I've seen this too and I'd probably prefer it actually. The great thing about them is they're so versatile. You could use any base, throw together any toppings and have a creative snack thrown together in minutes.

Ask a Question