Cookie Pizzas!

Reaction score
If you do a Google search for cookie pizza you better wear a bib because you will drool. There are so many creative ideas out there! Chocolate chips and marshmallows, M&Ms and bananas, candy corn and pretzels and chocolate...just to name a few!

What would your favorite toppings include?

I think for me I would make a sugar cookie with chocolate frosting, then add Reeses chips.

Or maybe

a chocolate cookie with fudge frosting, topped with marshmallows and drizzles of white chocolate.

Reaction score
Have you seen the pizookie platters?

If not, brace yourself:

cookies-icecream.jpg

I think that takes the cookie pizza to an entirely different level than just the normal cookie base with a few ingredients on top, don't you think?

Reaction score

If not, brace yourself:

cookies-icecream.jpg

I think that takes the cookie pizza to an entirely different level than just the normal cookie base with a few ingredients on top, don't you think?

Oh! That looks delicious and diabetic-coma-y at the same time. I have not heard of this divine creation. I'll have to investigate it further. Thanks for sharing! The ice cream on top is perfect. Why not go the extra mile and add chocolate syrup?

Reaction score
I think this novel idea is great for everyone because just like real pizza, you can put whatever toppings you want to make it original and delicious!
I know it seems like everyone's looking to try a "healthier" baked item, so as an alternative you could do something like fruit and whipped cream toppings instead of candy and icing, or jelly and coconut. Yum! :)

Reaction score
My favorite toppings are walnuts or ice cream. I make my own cookie pizzas. I bake chocolate chip and macadamia cookie pizzas. I sprinkle walnuts on top of them. Vanilla ice cream is my ice cream of choice.

Reaction score
That looks amazing. this seem like it could be a fun thing to try to recreate with the kids at home. You could stick to fresh fruit to make it a bit healthier. Apple fres berries and maybe some dark chocolate might go nicely with lthis cookie.

Reaction score
Oh! That looks delicious and diabetic-coma-y at the same time. I have not heard of this divine creation. I'll have to investigate it further. Thanks for sharing! The ice cream on top is perfect. Why not go the extra mile and add chocolate syrup?

Oh I definitely would! Actually, for me personally, I would also want to crumble some Oreo cookies on top, too, to have a more well-rounded "cookie platter." Or maybe some nuts to help add some crunch to all of that squishiness.

Reaction score
All I think about is my love of desserts and all the calories I will have to try and walk off. That is a little too indulgent for me. Maybe 10 lbs from now and I can have a slice. But it looks GREAT!

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! This sounds absolutely delectable. I've never even heard of this before, what a brilliant idea! It's like a dessert that you can cater to everyone. The next time I have a party I will definitely be making this for everyone (the m&m's seems like creation that I would most likely make, maybe adding a few chocolate chips as well).

Reaction score
Oh my goodness they look incredibly delicious! I can't believe I didn't come up with this idea ;) It sounds like such a fun desert, probably great for kids.

Reaction score
I made a chocolate chip cookie version of this with frosting and M&Ms on top for one of the kids in my daycares Birthday. They loved it! It was so much fun to bake and eat :)

Reaction score
Angela that sounds so good right now! :) I'm sure the kids were pleasantly surprised with your creation.

Reaction score

If not, brace yourself:

cookies-icecream.jpg

That looks freaking fantastic. I don't think it would last long enough in my house for the ice cream to melt.

Ask a Question