Cookie recipes for diabetics

Reaction score
I was recently diagnosed as being Diabetic and thought I would never be able to have my homemade cookies, until I came across this site and was really surprised at how many different recipes for cookies there are for diabetics. Some of my favorites are: Cream Cheese Cookies and Diabetic Peanut Butter Cookies. They are really easy to make and tastes so good. I am going to share the link with you so that you can check out the website. There are so many different recipes to choose from. Try some of them and let me know what you think, and what some of your favorites are. The site is Cooks.com the link is http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,diabetic_cookies,FF.html
Enjoy :)!

Reaction score
Thank you two for posting those two sites. I found some great information on them. Both my parents are diabetic. So I've been looking for recipes for diabetics because my parents and daughter with ADHD love sweets! I think I will try one today!

Ask a Question