Desserts I'd never eat

Reaction score
Baklava

I have tasted it before, and it is disgusting.
051092064-02-chocolate-baklava-recipe_xlg.jpg

ANYTHING made with Nutella or hazelnuts.
Both of those things are vile and disgusting.

Reaction score
Lol, yeah, I thought so the same, I could feel it in my stomach mostly, ugh. I can't believe some people think that pilling up all those things it's actually a good idea o_O

Reaction score
Baklava

I have tasted it before, and it is disgusting.
051092064-02-chocolate-baklava-recipe_xlg.jpg

ANYTHING made with Nutella or hazelnuts.
Both of those things are vile and disgusting.

Nutella is kinda gross, but I wonder if you tried a nice Baklava? Most of the baklavas I've tried were delicious, but they need to be done right, otherwise it will be such a huge mess.

Reaction score
Nutella is kinda gross, but I wonder if you tried a nice Baklava? Most of the baklavas I've tried were delicious, but they need to be done right, otherwise it will be such a huge mess.

The Baklava I tried was supposedly the "real thing".
I usually love anything with nuts in it, and I love filo dough, but this was just gross.

Reaction score
@ChesterV Was it homemade or you bought it somewhere? I ask because the baklava I've tasted (specially the first time) it was to die for. We bought it from a specialized shop, where they sold this sort of things. But I know everyone is different and we have different tastes ;)

Reaction score
@ChesterV Was it homemade or you bought it somewhere? I ask because the baklava I've tasted (specially the first time) it was to die for. We bought it from a specialized shop, where they sold this sort of things. But I know everyone is different and we have different tastes ;)

Yes, somebody brought it to work...it was from a Greek or Italian shop, I don't remember which.
I have also tried the grocery store bought stuff someone brought once....tasted the same as the specialty stuff.
ICK! Never again.

Reaction score
well I do love a good sugar buzz,so I would probably try most of the above, I wouldn't make them :)

I tried some Nutella once and all I have to say about it,is it was OK,barely

Reaction score
Oh, another one I really find gross is Smores.

rebahxtxyuurlhxve7r4.jpg

The weird thing is....I LIKE chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
But put together? Thats just gross.

Reaction score
Two different things here. Desserts that are too good or as you said too sinful. Meaning that they are too creamy and have too many calories. On the other hand desserts that have been poorly made. Meaning that something went entirely wrong in the process. Those from the first group are good to go in my books and I would not hesitate to try them all. Being a person who does not eat meat I would omit those that have some animal products and there are some. As for the later group I only try them in order not to offend the person who made it. I have seen some tiramisu disasters.

Ask a Question