Do you play games on your tablet?

Reaction score
I don't know about you but I am a sucker for downloading games on to my IPod touch. The last one that I got was the "Simpsons" Tapped Out. I am on level 7. It's like a addiction. Down the line I will get sick of them and just delete it. What do you do in your spare time?

Reaction score
I used to be like you when it comes to download and play games, but to my tablet. I have an iPod Touch too, but I used it mostly to download and play videos.

Actually the iPod has nothing store, and I removed most of the apps on my tablet including those that came pre-installed. No reason at all but wanting to reorganize just everything but no time to do it, hence no time to play games either.

Reaction score
I like to read and will often look for free ebooks to have on my iPad. I don't like to play games - except board games - the "real" ones!!! LOL
I'm the only one in my family that doesn't like to play games on any of my "devices". I don't think I have the patience for it. I would much
rather read or watch a favorite show on TV!!!
My husband and kids have all played candy crush - not sure what else. My husband and daughter will talk about what level they are
on, etc. It's cute! :)

Reaction score
I used to be like you when it comes to download and play games, but to my tablet. I have an iPod Touch too, but I used it mostly to download and play videos.

Actually the iPod has nothing store, and I removed most of the apps on my tablet including those that came pre-installed. No reason at all but wanting to reorganize just everything but no time to do it, hence no time to play games either.

I like to read and will often look for free ebooks to have on my iPad. I don't like to play games - except board games - the "real" ones!!! LOL
I'm the only one in my family that doesn't like to play games on any of my "devices". I don't think I have the patience for it. I would much
rather read or watch a favorite show on TV!!!
My husband and kids have all played candy crush - not sure what else. My husband and daughter will talk about what level they are
on, etc. It's cute! :)

I know what you mean about candy crush. I started to play it and then it just annoyed me, my boyfriend on the other hand still plays it and he is on level 182 a cant pass 80.

I didn't know that you could download ebooks onto an iPad. What do you like to read?

Reaction score
Well, I have a iPod Touch and a Kindle Fire Tablet. When I first bought my iPod Touch two years back. I use to buy and download free games for it all the time. I would download so much that I didn't have space for music.

Overtime, I became tired of playing most of the games and came to have a few favorites. Now, I am solely addicted to this online FPS called Urban Terror. I guess Candy Crush has to take a back seat this time.

Reaction score
Well, I have a iPod Touch and a Kindle Fire Tablet. When I first bought my iPod Touch two years back. I use to buy and download free games for it all the time. I would download so much that I didn't have space for music.

Overtime, I became tired of playing most of the games and came to have a few favorites. Now, I am solely addicted to this online FPS called Urban Terror. I guess Candy Crush has to take a back seat this time.

Candy crush gets really annoying when your stuck on one level.

I never had music on my iPod cos I couldn't work iTunes. To this day I still can't

Reaction score
Christiana - sorry it took me so long to reply! I like to read murder mysteries!!! I downloaded a bunch of free
ones from iStore on my iPad. Not sure if my iPad came with it or if we had to download the app.
I read some really good ones but of course more by the same author weren't free!! LOL
So, I just went to the library. Couldn't find any of the ones I'd read though so I got some different ones.
I didn't used to hesitate to buy new books. But money is tighter now so I'd rather check them out because I never
re-read something anyway. Well - except my bible. :)

Reaction score
If you like murder mysteries, try Patricia Cornwell. She is like a female Dr. Quincy.

Don't have an ipad, or iphone, or i anything. We have a laptop where we play our games or hubby will occasionally play his Xbox on the TV

Reaction score
I think I've read Patricia Cornwell. It seems I didn't like her books for some reason. LOL! I don't remember why!
Sometimes if authors put too much romance in the books I don't like it. It takes away from solving the murder!! LOL!
I don't mind a little - but I want them to focus on the task at hand!!! :)
I'm picky - I guess!!!!

Reaction score
I think I've read Patricia Cornwell. It seems I didn't like her books for some reason. LOL! I don't remember why!
Sometimes if authors put too much romance in the books I don't like it. It takes away from solving the murder!! LOL!
I don't mind a little - but I want them to focus on the task at hand!!! :)
I'm picky - I guess!!!!

I also like that other author, Mary Clark Higgins I think? She is good too. Patricia Cornwell has one series of books called the Scarpetta Novels, those I have read, nothing else though. Those books helped me through my breast cancer recovery, it was nice to get lost in a murder mystery!

Reaction score
Not often, but I do have the occasional mind games or soduko on there... It gives me something to do if I'm stuck waiting for the bus or something. There's this one bubble popping game I'm addicted to.

Reaction score
Hi there! I love downloading games for my iPad. When the traffic is heavy, I just bring out my tablet and play games. My latest game addiction is Plants VS Zombies 2. I've always been a big fan of strategy games so this works for me. Tiny Death Star is also a cute game! It's like Tiny Towers but it has a Star Wars theme. Other fun games are icon pop song, snoopy's fair and injustice!

Reaction score
I also like that other author, Mary Clark Higgins I think? She is good too. Patricia Cornwell has one series of books called the Scarpetta Novels, those I have read, nothing else though. Those books helped me through my breast cancer recovery, it was nice to get lost in a murder mystery!
I'm so sorry to hear you had breast cancer! :( Glad you were able to find a diversion! Reading is good for that! :)
I found a new author the other day. Ann Cleeves. She writes murder mysteries and I am addicted!!! She wrote a series of Vera Stanhope mysteries that I guess they made into a TV series in the UK? I tried to find more at the library and they don't have any!!! :0
I might have to break down and get some online. Sigh! LOL :)

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear you had breast cancer! :( Glad you were able to find a diversion! Reading is good for that! :)
I found a new author the other day. Ann Cleeves. She writes murder mysteries and I am addicted!!! She wrote a series of Vera Stanhope mysteries that I guess they made into a TV series in the UK? I tried to find more at the library and they don't have any!!! :0
I might have to break down and get some online. Sigh! LOL :)

8 yr survivor!!!!!! early detection is the key.... in my case, it was found by accident. Glad for accidents!

Reaction score
Christiana - sorry it took me so long to reply! I like to read murder mysteries!!! I downloaded a bunch of free
ones from iStore on my iPad. Not sure if my iPad came with it or if we had to download the app.
I read some really good ones but of course more by the same author weren't free!! LOL
So, I just went to the library. Couldn't find any of the ones I'd read though so I got some different ones.
I didn't used to hesitate to buy new books. But money is tighter now so I'd rather check them out because I never
re-read something anyway. Well - except my bible. :)[/quote
Ya money is very hard to keep these days. Everything is so dear.

Reaction score
Hi there! I love downloading games for my iPad. When the traffic is heavy, I just bring out my tablet and play games. My latest game addiction is Plants VS Zombies 2. I've always been a big fan of strategy games so this works for me. Tiny Death Star is also a cute game! It's like Tiny Towers but it has a Star Wars theme. Other fun games are icon pop song, snoopy's fair and injustice!
All them sound like great fun I must try some

Reaction score
Not often, but I do have the occasional mind games or soduko on there... It gives me something to do if I'm stuck waiting for the bus or something. There's this one bubble popping game I'm addicted to.
I love soduko but I prefer to do it on paper I tried on my iPod and its not the same

Reaction score
I brought my tablet for business purposes, but don't use it solely for that. I like to play spades and dominoes on it because the screen is so much bigger than my phone.

Reaction score
I brought my tablet for business purposes, but don't use it solely for that. I like to play spades and dominoes on it because the screen is so much bigger than my phone.

I am thinking of getting a tablet after xmas as I get a pain in my head from looking at my ipod touch all the time and the screen is so small.

Reaction score
When I'm bored I occasionally download an app from the app store and I get addicted to it for about a week then I eventually get bored of it and abandon it completely.

Usually though I don't use my tablet for playing games, usually just browsing the internet and watching Youtube videos. My sister though is addicted to playing games on her tablet, she plays the same Simpsons Tapped Out game too!

Ask a Question