Do you play games on your tablet?

Reaction score
I have a Samsung galaxy 2 and I play games on it. I have some cooking games, racing games, sports games, etc. I love the bigger screen compared to my smartphone. I also eventually get tired of them, delete them and look for some new ones.

Reaction score
I play Pet Rescue Saga, Candy Crush, Words with Friends and Pearl's Peril on my iPad and/or iPhone. Pearl's Peril is my favorite. I prefer Pet Rescue Saga over Candy Crush. I'm on level 342 on Candy Crush. Sometimes it will take so many tries to beat a level that I lose desire to play it. Then I'll pass it and the next 20 levels will a breeze before the cycle starts over again. I find Pet Rescue Saga has a bit more strategy involved, so it's a lot more pleasurable to play.

Reaction score
I don't have a 'tablet', really. Though I have a Nook Color and it's fairly similar. When ever I have it in a place where it is wifi, and I am bored, them I will definitely play on it. It keeps me entertained when I am waiting and I am sure watching me turn it like a steering wheel is entertaining to other people.

Reaction score
Yes i have a Samsung galaxy tab 10.5 and I play Cooking Fever and Cooking Madness on it and these games are really great to play.

Ask a Question