Favorite Cookbook?

Reaction score
I usually get my recipes off of the internet, but I do have a few favorite cookbooks. One of my favorites is "Vegan Cupcakes Will Take Over The World", and I've used it so many times that I might need to buy a new copy soon! It's covered in spices, batter stains and has a million little notes in it. I also have another cookbook that I found at a estate sale called "365 Ways to Wok", which tells you how to make pretty much anything using only a wok to cook with. It's got so many recipes that it's insane. And they're all pretty simple and very yummy so it's a win-win.

Whats YOUR favorite cookbook? :)

Reaction score
I have lots of favorite cookbooks...I can't just pick one. I think either my Better Homes and Garden or Southern Living are my favorites, but I have tons of other favorites as well.

There are cookbook clubs out there, and I thought about joining one. I can only imagine the cookbook overload, though! I ultimately decided not to because there are so many recipes online, but it's nice to look at a real cookbook every now and then instead.

Reaction score
<-----------Nods head towards avatar.

I have an old copy of my mother's that I still consider the base of my cooking. For random whims and modern stuff I use the Googles

Reaction score
Oh yes, I do love Betty Crocker! I guess this was an obvious question for you. :) And yes, Google is definitely a great resource for recipes.

Reaction score
I love the Betty Crocker ones too, I have my great- grandmother's vintage cookbook that gets passed down through the women in our family, and everything from it turns out pretty good! I do use a few different recipe sites other than that though.

Reaction score
My mom has some old, old cookbooks that I would like to get my hands on. I do miss some of the cooking from the olden days, when everything didn't have some sort of crazy and hard to find ingredient in it.

Reaction score
I used to use one of those big Better Homes & Gardens cookbooks, but now I use Pinterest to save recipes. I got tired of having a stack of cookbooks and only using one or two of the recipes. Pinterest lets me be selective and only save the recipes I want.

Reaction score
I am still a little in the stone ages when it comes to recipe storage. I pull recipes off the internet, but I don't save them digitally; they always get printed and stored in my notebook. I am a little old fashioned like that I guess. I love to get new cookbooks too. There is something really fun about thumbing through them only if I end up using a couple of recipes.

Ask a Question