Favorite cookie

Reaction score
What's your favorite cookie to make? Oatmeal, chocolate chip ect....? What cookie recipe are you best known for if you bring them to parties/gatherings?

Reaction score
I really just like making cookies in general. I have a list of cookies I make at Christmas time and I'm always trying to find new things to add to my tray full of goodies. I like chocolate chip because they are just so delicious....I like the flavor combination of the dough and the semi-sweet chocolate....but I could never just make that type. The cookie I seem to be the most known for within my family are applesauce jumbles. It's a soft cookie with raisins and nuts in it and they are yummy! I've been making them for several years and people ask for them. They are one of only a couple of types of cookies that I'll eat before going for whatever's chocolate on the tray!

So....Mayvin...what's YOUR favorite? You didn't say! ;)

Reaction score
How could I limit it to just one? I like Samoas, speculoos, chocolate chip, homemade vanilla wafers...

Reaction score
My favorite cookies to make are Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies. These cookies are soft, moist and fluffy that they melt in your mouth when eating them. They're one of my favorite chocolate cookies because of all that good, rich, deep and dark chocolate added and that's what makes it so wonderful! :D

Reaction score
I sure do love banana chocolate chip cookies. Perfect moistness and hint of banana taste! The banana and chocolate chips sure do complement each other fantastically! I also love plain old sugar cookies and ginger snaps a lot. :]

Reaction score
I have to go with the classic chocolate chip cookie. It's always been my favorite compared to sugar cookies, oatmeal cookies, and so on. I usually eat it with milk which is the best! They're also very easy to make. Well, actually, cookies are easy to make compared to cakes.

Reaction score
I'm not a cookie expert. I just make the Toll House Cookies recipe that's on the package of chocolate chips. My daughter loves them and the recipe is pretty much idiotproof and hard to mess up.

Reaction score
Gosh, anything soft and chocolate. I also love a good oatmeal cookie. Scratch that, I pretty much love ALL cookies! Unless they have nuts!

Reaction score
I am so in love with oatmeal raisin cookies do not get me wrong I love some chocolate cookies as well but oatmeal raisin is my heart. The thought of them makes me hungry and I do not even eat sweets a lot but whenever I see or hear about oatmeal cookies I have to have them.

Reaction score
I made these cookies once where I just had quarter bags of a lot of different things so they ended up being oatmeal, raisin, chocolate chip, butterscotch chip cookies. They were actually really good and I make them regularly. Last time I even added a little coconut and it was still pretty good.

Reaction score
I just love chocolate chip cookies. Those are like the only cookies I eat beside Oreos. I like all sorts of chocolate chip cookies I like the soft ones, the crispy ones, and just anything that is filled with chocolate chips. The only bad thing is that I can never perfect them when I make from scratch, so I just stick to making the pre-made dough ones, and the already baked ones.

Reaction score
My favorite cookies would be chocolate chip, I know they sound so simple but they mean a lot to me sentimentally. :) My father is the cookie monster, I swear! He's always loved regular chocolate chip cookies. No nuts, fancy stuff, just plain ol' chocolate chip cookies. I grew up around him loving them, so it kind of rubbed off on me! They're my favorite!

Reaction score
I love no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies. They are also known as cowpies. I always make batches of them to give away during the holidays.

Reaction score
You can't beat a good old-fashioned chocolate chip cookie, but I also love all the variations on it - triple chocolate cookies and chocolate chip shortbread are some of my favourites.

My mu has devised the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe. I usually use it, and it's absolutely perfect. Definitely one to be passed on through the generations!

Reaction score
My all time favorite is white chocolate macadamien nut cookies. I can not tell you how many times I have burned my mouth trying to blow on a hot cookie fresh out of the oven. But if I take cookies to a gathering I usually do a split tray, half choc chip and the other half peanut butter.

Reaction score
My top cookie for baking is a bar cookie called toffee bars. They are really good and don't take a lot of time to make. We make them for Christmas every year in my family and so far, I've been the only one to make them in probably at least 7 years :)

Reaction score
That's a tough one! I love the no bake drop cookie and binge on those! I also love the monster cookie and the basic chocolate chip!

Reaction score
Well, this is an old post, but Christmas baking season is here, so I'm thinking about cookies! I love to bake and each year my family gets together for Christmas Eve and we have a buffet. Somewhere back in time I brought a platter full of a variety of cookies and now that is my thing to take each year. Even with the health consciousness of many people I think that if I showed up without my cookie platter people would complain! This year I am trying to pare down my numbers....just don't have the time or energy to bake frantically..so I put out the question as to what is people's favorite. I had several votes for "my" applesauce jumbles. I found the recipe in a Betty Crocker cookie cookbook many years ago. It's got plenty of sugar in it but it's also full of things that are good for you! Thankfully, they were already on my baking list for the season because they're my Mom's favorite. Guess I'd better make more than just a single batch!

Ask a Question