What is your favorite cookie?

Reaction score
Chocolate chip bar cookies, the recipe is on the back of the Nestle chocolate chip bag and I have made it so many times I don't even need to check for measurements. They are so easy to make and some have great crispy edges with a moist center. My favorite thing to do is eat them right out of the oven with a glass of cold milk.

Reaction score
Is any an option? I love cookies. In all seriousness though my favorite is probably Honigkuchen, or honey cakes. To be fair though I think it's only my favorite because it's an old family recipe that I used to make with my grandma. No one has bothered to translate the recipe even. When I wrote it down for my own recipe box I copied it in German.

Reaction score
Sugar cookies! Even though they're easy to make they're so much fun, and there's so much you can go with them decoration-wise.

Reaction score
It has to be chocolate chip cookies. I have never had another favorite cookie. I will probably continue to love chocolate chip cookies the best. Also it has to be moist soft chocolate chip cookies like the ones made with pudding mix, not the hard ones you get from the store.

Reaction score
I absolutely love chocolate chip cookies, especially when they are fresh out of the oven. That soft and oozy taste of the cookie and chocolate in my mouth, its just an amazing combination haha. I also like ginger cookies, mostly because they help me when I'm sick lol.

Reaction score
I like homemade cookies with honey and chocolate. But I like to experiment so I add lots of weird ingredients and sometimes I get surprised by the results, they turn out to be delicious.

Reaction score
I think my favorite would be chocolate chip cookies also. Betty Crocker has a really good recipe for mint chocolate chip cookies, and those are rather delicious as well. I would be a hug fan of the chocolate chip cookies bars as well. It's kind of nice, with the bars, because you can just throw it all in a pan and bake it rather than spooning out each individual cookie. Yum!

Reaction score
My favorite cookies is Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies wth a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream. I bake them all time, especially for parties and gatherings. I made them last weekend and they were eaten up pretty quickly. Everybody kept asking me for the recipe and how I got them to come out so soft and chewy at the same time. The only thing is that I underbaked them in order to have that chewy brownie texture.

To me, over baking them makes them hard and it don't seem brownie like to me. I am planning on making some this weekend, but this them I am going to add peanut butter. Yummy!!! :p

Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Dough-Brownies-RecipeGirl.com-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
It would be chocolate chip cookies and chocolate crinkles for me. It's not easy to find really good ones in the supermarket and so when I'm craving for a particular taste of these cookies, I would choose just to make them by myself. I like the ones which are crunchy on the outside, yet chewy on the inside. It took me several rounds of practice before I was able to perfect this kind of texture.

Reaction score
I can have all kinds of cookies, but the chocolate chip cookies are something I just can't resist. I love them badly. Apart from that, dried cherry cookies and coconut cookies are fun to eat.

Reaction score
I like homemade cookies with honey and chocolate. But I like to experiment so I add lots of weird ingredients and sometimes I get surprised by the results, they turn out to be delicious.

I have this sugar cookie recipe that I like to use as a base for similar experiments. Good results have come from oranges, lemons and limes zested and juiced. I'm thinking of trying other fruits such as pineapple, peach and apricot, do you guys think it would work?
Recently, I have made hermits, which is one of my favorite cookie recipes. They might be my favorites. I replaced the nuts in the recipe I have with dried cranberries and they come out really tasty. Dried cranberries also go good as half the raisins in oatmeal raisin cookies and make things interesting.

hhh

Reaction score
I can't believe nobody has said triple chocolate cookies! Those are my absolutely favorite and they taste divine. It's so fun making them, especially since I can have some chocolate haha. Not to mention I love eating out of the bowl when I'm done, taste almost as good as the cooked thing.

Reaction score
I love to bake chocolate chip cookies the most. I just love the delicious aroma it gives off, and I often take a few spoons of cookie dough. Although I love to bake chocolate chip cookies I'm not the best at actually making them so I just buy the pills bury cookies that are just as good. My overall favorite cookie though would have to be golden Oreos. I just love the combination of the cookie and cream.

Reaction score
I am like so many. I love the basic Toll House chocolate chip cookie.
I tweak it a bit because I don't like that many chips. So, I only add half and add just a bit more brown sugar.

Reaction score
I've got to say, classic chocolate chip cookies have got to be my favorite type of cookie to bake! I'm much more of a cake and cupcake type of girl, so my cookie knowledge is sort of limited, haha. I have made snicker doodles, ginger snaps, and these really neat lemon cornmeal cookies before though. I hate making sugar cookies though. They always come out looking like "lacey" cookies, but not as good tasting. Ugh. I think it has something to do with being on a waterway and only 3 miles from the ocean or something? I'm not sure...

Reaction score
I love the recipe that is on the back of Reeses peanut butter chips...the chocolate cookies. They are very gooey and moist if you make them right and never last long in my home.

Reaction score
I love homemade chocolate chip, peanut butter and peanut butter chocolate oatmeal cookies. Anything homemade.

Reaction score
Without a doubt, my favorite cookie to bake is peanut butter chocolate chip. Sometimes I will add a little amount of peanut butter, just enough so that the cookie comes out nice. And then sometimes, I will add A LOT of peanut butter so you'll be sure to know its in there. I also like to bake cheesecake cookies though I definitely don't do that as often.

Ask a Question