Favorite Cookie?

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone's favorite cookie is. I know that there are the classics like chocolate chip and sugar but does anyone have any unique favorites?

Reaction score
I love almost any type of cookies, but my very favorite are gaufrette cookies any flavor, but particularly strawberry flavored.

I also like all variety of chocolate cookies, and Danish-style cookies in my coffee break.

Reaction score
I wasn't too sure what Gaufrette cookies were so I googled them, I can't believe I forgot about those wonderful treats! They are so good! I always just called them waffle cookies.

Reaction score
I love, love, love mint Milanos. Those little light sandwich cookies with the thin layer of minty chocolate between them. I have eaten nearly an entire bag in one sitting.

Reaction score
the standard chocolate chip cookie,but I also love the italian cookies. Flavored with either anise or almond is very nice with a cup of coffee

Reaction score
It's not too far off from the classics, but I've been loving dark chocolate & sea salt flavors together :).

Reaction score
I'm a very basic girl and stick to the classic chocolate chip cookie. I just think it tastes best, but I also love homemade sugar cookies, emphasis on the "homemade", I don't know but store bought sugar cookies don't have the best taste. It just makes my tongue itchy. Another cookie I absolutely love ever since I was a little girl has been Oreo s. (I'm Team Cream) You just can't beat a late night snack of Oreo s and milk at 3 AM.

Reaction score
My new (but also newly unable to eat) favourite cookie are the Cranberry Bliss cookies I posted. I wouldn't make those often though, so my "regular joes" were chocolate chip and sugar.

Reaction score
The classic chocolate chip cookie is my all time favorite. It is really simple and yet it stands the test of time. I think it is the only cookie that everyone generally likes.

Reaction score
I just discovered my new favorite cookie. It is a brown sugar honey cookie from a bakery close to where I live. OH MY GOD. Soo good.

Reaction score
The classic standard... flour sugar, egg, vanilla extract cookie. It was the first recipe ever perfected and will always have a special place in my heart.

Reaction score
As a baker, I bake cookies often. Of all the cookies that I do bake I would have to say that the Mississippi Mud Slide cookie is my favorite. This is a rich, decadent cookie that satiates all of my sweet cravings.

Reaction score
The new favorite emerging in our home is peanut butter cookies. I am going to make some with sprinkles of chocolate chip cookies tomorrow!

My whole families world will explode when they taste these cookies.

Reaction score
Every time I am at a banquet or reception and they have those cookies with a Hershey's Kiss in the middle (especially if they are peanut butter cookies) I will eat almost the whole tray of them and leave all the other assortments, lol. I especially love them if they've been in the fridge and are chilled.

My next favorite cookie would be those "thumbprint" cookies that have some apricot or raspberry jam in the middle of them, and usually a coconut flaked exterior. They've got so many different flavors going on at once all in one cookie - tangy fruit, sweet but nutty toasted coconut, and a creamy butter cookie center.

Ask a Question