Fundraise with your friends!

Reaction score
Use your passion to help kids have a brighter future!

Bake it Better week is taking place from 13-19 October 2014 and during this week we’d love for you to go baking crazy! We’re asking people from across the UK to hold a bake sale at home, work or in their local community group to raise vital funds for the new clinical building at Great Ormond Street Hospital.

We need your support to raise £125,000 through your Bake it Better bake sales. Your money will help fund the building of our modern, state-of-the-art clinical building, which will ensure our patients receive world-class care in the best possible facilities. Cramped and outdated wards will be replaced and our patients and their families will have more comfort and privacy. There will be more space for patients to get well and for parents to stay by their child’s bedside, night and day.

Challenge yourself to a perfect baked Alaska or have fun with some cute cupcakes!

Whatever you want to do we would really love your help!

For more information and how to register to get your free Bake it Better pack, click here !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sounds like a neat idea but I honestly don't see anyone giving their 100% profit straight to this. Companies have all kinds of tax breaks and such to build what they're needing.

Reaction score
This does sound like a lot of fun, but I live in the US and so I can't participate. There are bakeathons around here, just not in the area in which I live.

Ask a Question