Greetings from Philippines

Reaction score
Hello there, everyone. I am a newbie in baking and I was really hesitant to join this forum because I might not be able to contribute substantially. However, I have to admit that I have seen so many beneficial threads for me so instead of lurking, I gathered courage to register. By the way, we have a 1-year old oven that is not used much.

Reaction score
We're glad to have you! And we all started somewhere, I promise you!!

Hopefully being on here will encourage you to bake more! Lots of recipes are shared, and everyone is really friendly! :)

Reaction score
Hello there, everyone. I am a newbie in baking and I was really hesitant to join this forum because I might not be able to contribute substantially. However, I have to admit that I have seen so many beneficial threads for me so instead of lurking, I gathered courage to register. By the way, we have a 1-year old oven that is not used much.
Hey there Cozshens. Happy to have you join us here. I am sure you can learn a thing or two or three or four and more. Welcome:).

Ask a Question