Has Anyone Tried Making Snickers Cookies?

Reaction score
Hey folks - have seen quite a few recipes now for these and while I can feel the calorie explosion already, just how yummy do these look?!

upload_2014-6-4_17-36-29.jpeg

images

Was wondering really if they do actually taste as great as they look. I think I totally need to make some. ;):D

Reaction score
I have never tried to make snickers cookies , but I love to add cut up candy bars to my brownies. Maybe now that I have seeen these I will try putting candy bars in by chocolate chip cookies in place of the chips.

Reaction score
I'd never heard of this recipe before. I'm going to try it as soon as I can. I love snickers and I've been craving chocolate chip cookies for a week. Maybe I'll make some for the road. I'm going on vacation with my family in a couple of weeks. We are driving to Florida from Virginia. These would make a nice treat/ bribe for the kiddies and me.

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing, those look soooooo good. I have never tried to make them, but now I am going to go to the store and get the ingredients.

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! I have seen heaven! Those are genius! I never really thought of those. Can someone make some and share pictures? I'd like to see how it went.

hhh

Reaction score
I've had them before, and before I say anything if you love real rich chocolate this the thing you're looking for. It's really sweet well at Least the ones I've had. But they do have a salty flavor to it which balances things out nicely. I've never made them before but I've heard that they can be a real pain in the arse to cook!

Reaction score
Ooh these look delicious! They do look like they might be complicated, but I'm willing to give it a try!

Ask a Question