Hello from Canada

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am blueeyes from Ontario Canada. I grew up in a household where my mother never baked a thing in her life. All our treats and snacks were store bought. I vowed that when I had children, I would change all that. I was blessed with one daughter who is now 24 years old and did all my own baking while she was growing up. It was a fun activity that we did together some of the time and through trial and error, I became not bad. Lets just say that nothing ever went to waste :) ...I will admit that I have gotten out of baking except for special occasions and miss having fresh made snacks available. I'm hoping I will get the incentive and some good recipes from members here.

I still have all my baking utensils so that is a definite good sign. Off to have a look around and familiarize myself with the forum. Have a great day.

Reaction score
Thanks Becky. I am really enjoying the forum. There are so many great people and lots of good recipes and advice:)

Ask a Question