I'll have ....... With my dessert

Reaction score
I like to drink lemon and cucumber juice when having a nice sweet dessert.It's so refreshing in every gulp. Not to mention it's health benefits. Lemon is rich in fiber and vitamin C. It helps you detox while Cucumber is rich in water that helps you get hydrated. The phytochemicals from cucumber helps you get rid of bad breath too. Just put it in your mouth for half a minute.

Reaction score
I love a big cup of cappuccino with my dessert. It doesn't what it is, but I really love coffee and sweets. I don't think people should eat sweet and then drink something sweet. That's too much in my opinion. I like something bitter to go with mine.

Reaction score
It depends on the dessert being served, I usually have coffee or water with my desserts. It depends on whether the coffee will detract from the dessert if so then water it is. Unless dessert is cookies then milk is my drink of choice.:)

Ask a Question