Most outrageous cake you have seen?

Reaction score
This one isn't as large or elaborate as many of the others, but it sure is realistic:
TxzAya3.jpg

Reaction score
I watch Cake Boss and the Food Network Challenges, and the bakers go all out in making cakes. However, I'd have to say Cake Boss is a bit more outrageous when it comes to cakes. The most over the top cake I've seen on the show is when Buddy made a cake in the shape of a race car.

Reaction score
This one isn't as large or elaborate as many of the others, but it sure is realistic:
TxzAya3.jpg

That looks like a real snake. I would not be able to tell that it was a cake if they didn't show the cut slice. The texture and the shine looks like real snake skin.

Reaction score
I can not remember the name of the cake but I do remember it was lemon. It was a 16 tier cake it was huge and ridiculous looking I saw it on a cooking show. I was for someone's wedding it just struck me as a cake that was a little too much even if it was for a wedding.

I think it's silly that people spend so much on wedding cakes, like thousands of dollars, when they could be saving that money for a down payment on a house or furniture.

Reaction score
This Hogwarts cake blows my mind every time I see it pop up around the internet - I don't know how anyone could ever have the patience to make something like that!

tumblr_lhtlujydNT1qc5xzo.jpg

Reaction score
Wow, just wow ! I have been looking at the pictures of some of these cakes, and I would never have dreamed that someone could makes cakes like this. It seems like a shame to eat something that has had so much time and effort put in to it. Plus the cost of having something like the Bride Cake must have been outrageous, so whoever spent that money on it must have really bad wanted that cake.
I think that a pretty cake is one thing, but to spend that much time and money on a cake to eat is crazy, even if it is a wedding cake.

Reaction score
The most outrageous cake I have ever seen was a baby shower cake. This cake was shaped like a baby curled up in the fatal position with the umbilical cord attached. This cake had detailed shading and extremely realistic sculpted details.

Reaction score
The craziest cake I have ever seen was baked by a good friend of mine. She made a Minion from despicable me and it was absolutely perfect! I am super jealous of her baking skills.

Reaction score
There lots of amazing cakes that people have created, It takes a lot of talent too. I think this is quite a cool one:

The_Most_Amazing_Cakes_Ever_01.jpg

This was the cake that I was going to post as well. This is my absolute favorite I've come across of the more 'outrageous' cakes. It reminds me so much of Cthulu, minus the wings.

Reaction score
Wow, you guys, the cakes posted here are crazy! I had no idea that people baked cakes in those shapes or forms. I can't say that I've seen an outrageous cake before, but these examples of some really make me want to go out and search for some! I find these hilariously amusing and intriguing. Is it oddly crazy of me to want one of these cakes for my birthday, for the sense of humor in them?

Reaction score
This is the most outrageous cake I have ever seen. I would never what to eat something looking like that. People are very creative and talented with what do, but they just go way over broad. I just find this cake disgusting and makes me sick to the stomach. Actually, it does look like a real drumstick, and the maggots alone making me what to throw up. Ridiculously disgusting! :eek:

View attachment 42
I don't think that's a cake LOL. The chicken drumstick doesn't really make sense to me. I would expect maggots coming out of a carcass but a drumstick? Who knows what the baker was thinking.

Reaction score
Reaction score
The most outrageous cake I have seen is of the bride and grooms decapitated head including blood as the wedding cake. I am including the link if you want to see it. I thought it may be offensive to some and it is a bit graphic although it is a cake.

http://www.slice.ca/weddings/photos...cakes-ever/#!2148aab4eab1d352030f28ef8e9c599c
That was weird. That list had a lot of bloody and skull cakes. It did have some cute one on there though. I think my favorites were the van gouh ( i think that how you spell his name, it was the starry night cake none the less) and the lego cake where they were covering the legos with white fondant.

Reaction score
Cake Wrecks has some amazing looking ones in their "Sunday Sweets" section where they post really nice ones, but some of the wrecks are so bad that they're outrageous too!

Ask a Question