Pizza Dough Press.

Reaction score
Does anyone here make pizzas? I'm seriously considering getting THIS to help make perfectly rounded 8-inch pizza crusts. It's the cheapest one that Amazon has, & I think that it will work nicly!! Anyone have anything like this? What's you take one it? :)
Pizza Dough Press..jpg

Reaction score
Maybe could be helpful to read customer reviews on Amazon or other websites to get insights from those who have used the specific pizza dough press you're considering. I would definitely try to find some reviews under the product.

Reaction score
Would I still have to shape the dough before I put it under the press? Or will it shape itself into a perfecrly round circle?!!
if the dough is properly relaxed and suitably pliable it should form a nice circle.
If its slow proofed in the cooler it will be like putty.

Reaction score
if the dough is properly relaxed and suitably pliable it should form a nice circle.
If its slow proofed in the cooler it will be like putty.

I always let the dough rise at room temperature, be it for bread, pizza dough, or for rolls. :)

SHA

Reaction score
I think if you look at youtube videos on pizza dough technique, you'll be able to make nicely shaped pies by hand. With an Ooni pizza oven, I've been making delicious Neapolitan pizza pies for a few years now.

Reaction score
I think if you look at youtube videos on pizza dough technique, you'll be able to make nicely shaped pies by hand. With an Ooni pizza oven, I've been making delicious Neapolitan pizza pies for a few years now.
Thanks!!!! :)

Ask a Question