Quick & Easy Chocolate Concrete (School Style)

Reaction score
Hey Bakers!

I've made a video tutorial on how to make chocolate concrete.

It's very quick & easy to make, with only just a few household ingredients & utensils!

It should only take around 15 minutes from gathering your ingredients to indulging into the cake!

Enjoy :)

Reaction score
I'd never heard of chocolate concrete before - it looks quite similar to American style chocolate brownies! Looks delicious though!

Reaction score
Concrete in the baking business? What are they going to call the next cake? I had some sound issues but it was quite an interesting and simple recipe. I have done nothing besides the mug cake in the microwave.

Reaction score
I'd never heard of chocolate concrete before - it looks quite similar to American style chocolate brownies! Looks delicious though!

It's quiet a British thing! Do try out the recipe you may enjoy it. The cake is quiet different from brownies as personally when I make brownies they're soft & gooey, however chocolate concrete is the complete opposite. They are quiet hard, and the longer it is left to cool the harder (concrete like) the cake becomes. But don't let this put you off!
:)

Reaction score
Concrete in the baking business? What are they going to call the next cake? I had some sound issues but it was quite an interesting and simple recipe. I have done nothing besides the mug cake in the microwave.

Haha, I'm glad you tried out the recipe. This cake goes well with hot custard!

Reaction score
I've never heard of chocolate concrete before - and I'm a Brit! Well, you learn something new every day :)

Reaction score
That batter looked suffer dense ;) No wonder you get a concrete cake in return! By the way, loved the fact you can use the microwave to get this recipe done! So practical!

Ask a Question