Sourdough strater.

Reaction score
Hi all. Does anyone here have a good recipe for the starter? My dough was very wet but I am baking anyway. I don't have dutch oven but baking in a loaf pan. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi all. Does anyone here have a good recipe for the starter? My dough was very wet but I am baking anyway. I don't have dutch oven but baking in a loaf pan. Thanks.

Try The Perfect Loaf starter from Maurizio Leo’s blog. I’ve recommended this starter to a number of novice bakers who used it with great success.

BTW Maurizio Leo’s book on bread is excellent. I have it in my library and I’ve given it as gift.

Reaction score
Try The Perfect Loaf starter from Maurizio Leo’s blog. I’ve recommended this starter to a number of novice bakers who used it with great success.

BTW Maurizio Leo’s book on bread is excellent. I have it in my library and I’ve given it as gift.

On day seven of this starter, can I put it in the fridge and feed it less often? Like once a week?

Ask a Question