The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe Ever.

Reaction score
This recipe is supposed to be ''THE'' best chocolate cake recipe, I'm not so sure if it is so, but I'll be glad to let you know when I try it ;)

best-chocolate-cake-recipe-collage.jpg

http://addapinch.com/the-best-chocolate-cake-recipe-ever/

Reaction score
Well, it certainly looks good. Do let us know what you think once you've tried. I'm curious to learn if it's the best you've ever had. If so, I might just have to try one and add it to my recipes.

Me and chocolate have a love/hate relationship.

Reaction score
HA HA HA

I can tell you NO....it isn't the BEST chocolate cake recipe ever.

**I** hold the secret to THAT!!!!!

I mean, come on, when two women FIGHT over your cake.....you KNOW it's the BEST!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::D

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'll let you know if it's the best chocolate cake I've ever tried ;) And if not i'll gladly keep on looking It seems lately I've been on a streak with all those all chocolate things. Can't wait to try!

Reaction score
@ChesterV that's hilarious! I can't say that I've ever got into a fight over cake myself, but maybe that's just because I haven't tried your famous chocolate cake :D Is it a secret recipe?

Reaction score
HA HA HA

I can tell you NO....it isn't the BEST chocolate cake recipe ever.

**I** hold the secret to THAT!!!!!

I mean, come on, when two women FIGHT over your cake.....you KNOW it's the BEST!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::D

That's pretty funny. Have you shared this recipe with us and I missed it? Maybe it's super secret. Now, I'm curious though. Share! or point me in the right direction, please. :)

Reaction score
You guys make me laugh!
:)
And yes, it IS a secret!!!!
;););)

I will divulge a lot of my baking tactics and know-how, and even a lot of my recipes............
but this recipe is forever lost once I'm gone!!!!!
:eek:

And the funny thing is, I really didn't think I had made anything special....but apparently I stumbled upon the secret to a chocolate cake that people will fight over!!!!!

So sorry guys. You will have to do what you can, with whats on the internet!
:(

Reaction score
Oooh, I have to beg to differ because I think I have the best chocolate cake recipe ever. It is a 4 layer chocolate cake that I found on Reed Drummond's website. It is called the Big Chocolate Birthday Cake and it is sooooo good. The frosting is made from whip cream and melted chocolate chips. The cake turns out huge so it is good for big family events.

Ask a Question