The Great British Bake Off

Reaction score
Anybody catch last night's episode? I'm really rooting for Kimberly, I think she's brilliant! Paul seemed seriously impressed with her, it's a shame that her recipe for the fruit pie isn't online. I imagine they are saving it for the book! (Cynical? Moi?!)

Here's a link to a selection of the recipe from all GBBO series:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/programmes/b013pqnm

I love Kimberley as well, I think she's one of my favourites to win so far! I also love Frances and am really warming to Ruby - I'd be happy to see any of the three of them win.

I felt absolutely gutted for Frances this week when her biscuit tower collapsed, it was looking so good. :( I just love how arty she is with her baking.

Reaction score
Kimberley didn't have a great week last week, but I'm glad she didn't go.

When Frances' biscuit tower collapsed I felt so sorry for her - and for Mel too! That look of horror on her face! You could tell her stomach has just hit the floor. I guess it wasn't really her fault as she didn't knock it over - just happened to be right next to it when it toppled.

Looking forward to the next episode tomorrow. I guess there's not many left now - time has flown by!

Reaction score
Did anyone catch the final last night? What did you think?! It was soooo close, I really didn't know who they were going to choose as winner until it was announced!

Ask a Question