Twinkies are coming back

Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to say that I thought they never ended up going out of business. As far as I knew, they had come back fairly quickly after announcing that they were out of business. I would miss Hostess, but honestly, there are so many imitation brands out there now, that it wouldn't be a big deal. We'd still have tons of options to choose from.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to say that I thought they never ended up going out of business. As far as I knew, they had come back fairly quickly after announcing that they were out of business. I would miss Hostess, but honestly, there are so many imitation brands out there now, that it wouldn't be a big deal. We'd still have tons of options to choose from.

There are imitation brands out there, but it's not just about the Twinkies, it's about all the unemployed bakers and the end of an era.
I'm mostly happy about the company being saved, not just the cakes.
I would be sad if Little Debbie went out of business too.

Reaction score
Regardless of the reasons, I am glad Twinkies are back. I am hoping they bring several of the Hostess classics back. It would only seem right that some people got their jobs back since they are already job trained and experienced. But you just never know in this day and age just what will happen next.

Reaction score
Regardless of the reasons, I am glad Twinkies are back. I am hoping they bring several of the Hostess classics back. It would only seem right that some people got their jobs back since they are already job trained and experienced. But you just never know in this day and age just what will happen next.

I have not seen them yet. I need to look the next time I am at the grocery store. I hope that they all get their jobs back as well. It is harsh to be unemployed these days.

Reaction score
I recently had a Twinkie and it was delicious. I don't know if they improved the recipe or if I'm noticing how good they are because of all the media attention that Twinkies have recently gotten.

Reaction score
That is pretty cool news. I never ate many Twinkies, but I do remember the big news that went down when they were discontinued. I'm happy to see them coming back. I'll definitely get some for my nieces when they do.

Reaction score
I am glad hostess is coming back. I eat a lot of their products not just the Twinkies. I was sad when they went out of business, but I'm glad they are back and I hope they stay here for a little while longer.

Reaction score
I have never in my life had a Twinkie before so I was sad to see them go out of business. So many companies are not making it now because of Walmart and other big corporations so I am pleased to see that someone is buying this company. Even though twinkies may not be the healthiest of foods it's kinda like history having Twinkies around.

Reaction score
You should try a Twinkie just once in your life. They really are good. They may not be healthy but I eat one when I am in the mood for some. I just make sure it's only one though.

Reaction score
I have seen many recipes online for baking your own twinkies at home. The easiest one that I have come across was very simple and used boxed pound cake mix. You can even buy a Twinkies cake pan from places like Bed Bath and Beyond , Ebay and amazon. I really want to try making my own because there is so much junk in Twinkies.

Reaction score
True thete is a lot of junk in Twinkies, but they sure do taste good. I have to admit that Twinkies are one of my guilty pleasures, but I make sure I limit how much I eat because I don't want to eat too many. Gotta watch the middle.

Ask a Question