Weird combinations in cakes

Reaction score
I made a carrot and zucchini cake recently and it came out great! I found the recipe online and thought I'd give it a go, even though I didn't expect it to be that nice. What sort of weird combinations have you tried before, and how did they turn out?

Reaction score
That is the strangest thing I have ever heard. I am really not very adventurous when it comes to the food I eat. If it doesn't sound good, I am probably not going to try it. I know that I have been hearing a lot about like bacon donuts and bacon bunch of strange things that sound awful. I just can't make myself do it!

Reaction score
Well I am not sure if this one is really weird but my girlfriend told me that she has made an Irish chocolate potato cake before and it actually came out great and quite different but in a good way. Although she has yet to make it for me one day, she seems to like the idea of it.:)

Reaction score
My sister adds zucchini and applesauce to her cakes. It doesn't alter the taste, but it does make her cakes more moist. :) Personally, I have added applesauce to my cakes, and have had great success. :)

Ask a Question