What else have you used coconut oil for?

Reaction score
I used it as an awesome moisturizer when I was pregnant - and amazingly I didn't get any stretch marks which made me think it's got pretty good moisturizing qualities!

I've also used it as a great hair treatment - it just always makes me feel so rejuvenated! The smell is delicious!

Reaction score
I have used it mostly for cooking, but also for my hair and skin. The organic one can do wonders for one's skin :D It has been so good to me, almost as good as argan oil.

Reaction score
It's actually called "oil pulling" because the oil pulls bacteria and debris away from your gums. It can be quite relaxing because if forces you to sit for 10 - 15 minutes while you swish the oil around your mouth. If you Google the term, you'll find there is quite a lot of information available about it.

Oil pulling is something that my mother and I have done. My mom says that her teeth stop hurting when she does oil pulling, but if she stops doing it, her teeth start to hurt again! It definitely has some health benefits. We use virgin, unrefined coconut oil for oil pulling.

Ask a Question