What is the biggest batch of cookies you have ever made?

Reaction score
I made two dozen of peanut butter cookies. I normally bake about one dozen. I made these cookies for a friend's party. She asked me to bake them for her. I always bake peanut butter cookies cookies for my family and friends.

Reaction score
The biggest batch of cookies I ever made was 6 dozen (72) thumb prints for Christmas. I doubled the recipe and had to personally "thumb print" each one. I thought it would take forever but it really wasn't that bad, the only thing that really slowed me down was placing the jam into the thumb prints. I mixed it up (alternated using strawberry and raspberry) so it took a little longer. I also had to work on making sure I didn't get sloppy as I moved forward with the recipe.

Reaction score
Wow, 120 over 6 hours?? I would get so sick of taking pans in and out of the oven, lol!

As for me, I'm not sure. I know I have done a triple batch of any given cookie on more than one occasion. I usually end up getting lazy by the third batch, though, and just making cookie bars instead of individual cookies.

I have had all day baking days that involve candies, brownies, cookies, etc, all at one time, though.

Reaction score
I make a ton of cookies every year in November for a big craft fair convention. I really don't remember exactly how many cookies were made but I know its alot!

Reaction score
I bake cookies for a family reunion. I decide to do this at the las minute so I had to stay up half of the night . I bake more than 5 dozen chocolate chip cookies and then another 3 dozen sugar cookies. For the children, I baked another dozen cookie pops.

Reaction score
I would be exhausted after 120 cookies! The biggest batch I have ever made was 48 cookies and that was peanut butter cookies last Christmas. My family loves them and I wanted to make sure there was enough to go around.

Reaction score
120? Wow! Glad it was worth it for you cause that had to be a lot of work. The most I've made is just three dozen so far, just more or less doubled a recipe...it didn't take too long or too much extra effort. They were pumpkin chocolate chip, and I was happy to have some extras ;).

Reaction score
Back in HS I made a batch of gingerbread cookies, it was the Martha Stewart recipe from online. I thought I would never finish. I don't remember how many cookies it made, but it was HUGE, dozens. When I finished I wondered if the recipe had been quadrupled or something, I had so may I had to give away because we ran out of space and my mom said we couldn't take over the freezer with them.

Reaction score
I did a batch of 20 recently. I see people making one hundred and twenty. I guess I have some multiplying to do. One day I hope to turn out those numbers.

Reaction score
My biggest batch of cookies? Two years ago before Christmas time, I baked some really tasty pecan biscuits, I used one kilo of flour, but made the cookies a bit big, because I didn't want to spend the entire evening locked in the kitchen, hehehe. If I was to calculate I'd say I got 100 cookies in total. Could have gotten 200, but I made them a little bigger.

Reaction score
500 cookies for an international church conference. My mom had to do the catering, and my sister and I baked cookies literally over 2 days, since my mother insisted the people didn't come this far for store bought cookies.

We made all kinds including coconut, chocolate, ginger snaps etc. Afterwards people were asking who did the baking and asked me to bake for them and that they would pay me. I discovered there is a market for cookies and biscuits, because people just don't have the time anymore to bake.

WOW! 500?! Of different kinds! It's official... you are my new baking idol, lol. By the way, way to start a business! Did you say yes? I hope you did, I've heard there is good money in this kind of business, at least getting paid for doing something you love is so nice. I wish I could get paid for making pies =D

Reaction score
My biggest batch was 20 dozen which is 240 if I am not mistaken for our family christmas party. :) We have a rather large family who loves cookies and such that we make a lot of different kinds. We start in November, right after Thanksgiving. :)

Do you make Christmas cookies? What are your favorite types?

Ask a Question