What're you baking today? :D

Reaction score
I finally got around to attempting the bread I saw on Pinterest, only they turned into breadsticks. The silly things rose and spread out so much that they should have been cut in half. They were good though. I actually got a, "these are very good" from my father who never says much more than, "they're fine." Mom was not too impressed.

Seeing as I'm typing on an iPad, I'm going to check out that app!

Reaction score
I'm just making the simple 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies because my daughter requested them and they're super cheap to make.

Reaction score
Whew! That's a lot to accomplish in one day! Do you have help? (I hope!!)

Makes my list seem oh-so-simple? I'm making a double batch of pepperoni bread to take to a church gathering this evening. LOL 'T'ain't nothin' compared to your list! :)
Pepperoni bread!? Sounds delicious! Do you have a recipe?

I made banana, carrot and Greek yoghurt muffins the other day. So. Moist. (Recipe here for reference www.mynearestanddearest.com/banana-carrot-greek-yogurt-muffins/) They were so more-ish and very filling! And I didn't feel too guilty about eating them as they are fairly healthy :D Next time I might put more banana in though as I couldn't really taste it. But they were still good!

Reaction score
I'm not baking anything special haha, just some plain old bread and butter pudding haha. Though I did of course, add cinnamon and chocolate chips to it.

Reaction score
I tried baking banana bread for the first time! Here is the recipe I followed:

Ingredients:

1 cup (240 ml) mashed ripe bananas (about 2 large bananas)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup (120 ml) low-fat plain yogurt
1/4 cup (60 ml) canola, vegetable, or corn oil
3/4cup (165 grams) light brownsugar
1 large egg or 2 large (60 grams) egg whites
1 teaspoon purevanillaextract
1 cup (130 grams) all-purpose flour
1/2 cup (65 grams) whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt

Method:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place the rack in the center of the oven. Spray an 8 x 4 inch (20 x 10 cm) loaf pan with a nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix the mashed bananas with the baking soda and yogurt. Allow to sit while you prepare the rest of the batter.
Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar, egg or egg whites, and vanilla.
In another large bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, ground cinnamon and salt.
Then combine the banana mixture with the oil mixture and then add to the flour mixture. Stir just until all the ingredients are moistened. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake for about 45 -55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
Makes one loaf (about 12 slices).

Read more:http://www.joyofbaking.com/healthydesserts/LowFatBananaBread.html#ixzz2uix7EsAi

Reaction score
I baked two cakes yesterday, a Coffee and walnut cake for the family and a carrot walnut cake to take to my aunt and uncle tonight.
Wow op that's a lot of cakes!

Ask a Question