Whats your Favorite Restaurant?

Reaction score
Whats your favorite restaurant to eat at when you decide to have dinner out? Why is that you favorite?

Reaction score
I like a Japanese restaurant near my neighborhood called Kampai. It's my favorite because the food is beautiful and artfully arranged on the plate. And they have a huge fish tank with big koi fish.

Reaction score
I don't remember the name of the restaurant - sad - I know. But it is fairly new. An Italian place that actually tastes like you would imagine
Italian food tasting! I've never been to Italy - but I would guess the food tastes more like this new place we found than the chains like Olive
Garden, etc. I'm not knocking the food at those places because I like eating there too! This little place was so good it just blew my mind! LOL
It seems where I live the new places are good for a while and then they just give up and stop serving good food. Hope it doesn't happen to this place!

Reaction score
My favorite restaurant would be this little restaurant here in Texas called Buca!. I love this restaurant so much because not a lot of people know about it, and because they serve such amazing pasta that I could live there, if I had to money to eat there all the time.

Reaction score
If I lived somewhere with more halal options I'd have many but my all time never say no to eating out place here is actually good old Nandos! I love going there.

Reaction score
I like T.G.I Fridays and Chilli's when I travel to the US. I know they might not be too fancy, but they work for me on my short trips .

T.G.I would be my first choice if I had to go for one. I have mostly received good service and for me that's a big thing.

Reaction score
Mine would be The Ram. They have delicious food and it all has a twist to it. It is like a high end burger joint, and the food is definitely worth the money you pay for it. I am not sure if it is a local chain in Washington or if they are all over the country.

Ask a Question