Which small appliances are on your counter right now?

Reaction score
I don't have much space to work with as my kitchen is not that spacious so at present my blender, toaster and microwave are the only appliances that are on my counter.

Reaction score
Right now it's just my coffee maker, toaster and microwave. Sometimes I leave the popcorn machine out because a bowl of air popped popcorn with real butter tastes better than the microwave stuff. I keep my other appliances put away until I need them.

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
My brand new Delonghi Cafe Expresso Maker(with E.S.E. Pod option included) and my Glip Air-Fryer. I'm getting a brand new ConvectionWorks Hi-Q oven(Rotisserie as well) on Thursday. I bought an AV(Audio/Video)steel cart(42"H x 24"W x 18"D) with 3 tiers and a built in 3 outlet(3 prong) with 15 ft cord. Micro carts were all too short(34") and mostly plastic. Anyway now I can put my new Kitchen-Aid Electric Hand-Mixer, new Oster(Green) Belgian Waffle Maker on the cart as well. Sayonara.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Going from a 3,000 sq ft. house to occupying 1/2 of a Condo the things I regularly use are in the lower cabinets, the rest is stored. I've never kept much on my counters anyway, I hate the clutter. Right now it's a Keurig and a Personal Smoothie Blender.

Reaction score
The only things on my counter are my Kitchenaid Mixer and an electric kettle. Nothing else, I don't like the clutter.

My baking stuff is kept in boxes inside my cupboards

Reaction score
Kitchenaid mixer age about 20 years, microwave, Sodastream, blender, toaster, husband’s coffee grinder. Also hate clutter, but one of us uses each of these all the time.

Ask a Question