Who is your Favorite Food Network Star?

Reaction score
I don't watch food network much any more , they show the same thing over and over again. When I did watch ,the Neely's were my all time favorite. I don't understand why their show is not on the air any more. I am just not impressed with the networks programing .

Reaction score
I like Rachel Ray because she has a lot of good recipes out there. I like a lot of her kitchen products as well. I like watching food network and they have a lot of good cooking shows, but I haven't been able to watch it recently because of worl.

Reaction score
Rachel Ray is by far my favorite. Ever since she's been on, I have watched her faithfully. It has been super easy to recreate her meals at home because most of her ingredients can be found in your local grocery store. Plus I grew up in an Italian family and LOVE pasta, which is one of the things she cooks the most.

Reaction score
Alton Brown, for sure! My husband and I just got to watch Alton Brown live a couple weeks ago and it was a great show! He's actually a great singer, if you can imagine that! And even more hilarious in person :)

Reaction score
I don't get cable, so I don't know the chefs on the Food Network, but I hear The Pioneer Woman, aka Ree Drummond has a show I think on the Food channel? I follow her blog instead.

Reaction score
I am a big Food Network fan! I love all the shows on the Food Network. I watch Chopped and Restaurant Impossible all the time. I became a fan of Rachel Ray's show first. I liked her show 30-Minute Meals. She made cooking fun and interesting to watch. I watch her new show on CBS every morning. I like Bobby Flay and The Neely's also. Rachel Ray is my favorite Food Network Star.

Reaction score
I really like Melissa DeArabian and I frequently borrow her recipes. However, if we are looking at personality, I have to say that I really like Bobby Flay.

Reaction score
I have a few actually. I like Alton because he is like the Bill Nye of the cooking world. I like Rachel and Guy, I like Trisha Yearwood and Bobby, and my newest favorite is the Pioneer Woman, I would love to eat at her house one day!!

Reaction score
My favorite Food Network Star is also Giada De Laurentis. She makes great food and she has a great personality on tv. I could watch her shows all day.

Reaction score
I'm quite surprised that no one has mentioned the legendary Gordon Ramsay! He's my favourite, just because I think he's so entertaining as well. I love Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef. He's hilarious and great in the kitchen.

Reaction score
I don't have a favorite. I really do not care for any of them, to be honest. I find them all to be fairly obnoxious. Though I will admit, if someone else has it on there television and I happen to be walking by, I might stop for a few seconds and watch some it. With that said, I won't take my time to change my television to watch it. Someone like Guy is only good to watch to see the interesting food that he discovers. His hair is gross and takes away from the experience. You can tell the chefs are annoyed by his obnoxiousness.

Reaction score
I would definately say Barfoot Contessa would be my favorite. She's always creative, and teaches you shopping tips on how to bargain for you'd ingredients. Then goes home and whip them up very easy for her viewers to understand.

Reaction score
Paula Dean is one of my favorites as her food is so down home and country. I love listening to her interact with her sons too, you can tell they are a close family. If you have ever heard her life story, it is an amazing one.

Reaction score
I don't think anyone really likes Guy Fieri. He is nice enough and I like his show but as others have said, he seems a bit obnoxious.
On a positive note, I also like Rachel Ray. She's nice and I like her show.
I saw Guy Fieri's cookware line at Walmart. The spatulas and knives are decorated with flames and fake tattoos. His stuff is pretty tacky unless you're a 19 year old college boy decorating a bachelor kitchen.

Reaction score
Paula Dean is one of my favorites as her food is so down home and country. I love listening to her interact with her sons too, you can tell they are a close family. If you have ever heard her life story, it is an amazing one.
I wonder how things are going for her since that racism scandal. The public seems to have moved on and her name hasn't been in the news for a while.

Ask a Question