What's your 3 favorite foods?(non sweets)

Reaction score
I have lots of foods I love to eat but if I have to pick 3, it would be pizza, macaroni and cheese, and broccoli and cheese. I love pizza especially with pepperoni, bacon, sausage, green peppers, and onions. I love macaroni and cheese especially when it's super cheesy and I love broccoli and cheese when it's baked just right. What's your 3??

Reaction score
I agree with pizza, and I also love fried chicken and Chinese fried rice. If I ever went on a diet, those would be the foods that I would miss most.

Reaction score
No sweets allowed on the list?! Oh man! This may be tough. :) Just kidding! I have lots of favorites! My favorites are pizza, homemade chicken and noodles, and chicken lasagna.
On my pizza, I like bacon, pepperoni, onions, and green peppers, with extra sauce. I love pizza sauce! I always add extra when I make it, or order extra when sauce I'm ordering from a pizza place. (My favorite pizza places are Dominos and Papa Johns. I especially love Donatos but there isn't one near where I live. I also love to try out mom & pop style pizza places. There's a place in North Carolina called Lily's pizza and it is fantastic!)
My mom makes the absolute best homemade chicken and noodles! She makes her own noodles and it is so fantastic!
I also really love chicken lasagna. It's similar to regular lasagna, but it has chicken, spinach and white sauce instead of red. All very yummy! :)

Reaction score
Roast, Eggplant in Parmisan or in Moussaka and chili burgers (no burger, just chili cheese and raw onion on a bun)

Reaction score
My three favorite foods are almost any kind of cheese (except Limburger), pizza and lasagna. Who doesn't like Italian food? I never get tired of it.

Reaction score
Not sure if I can choose just 3, i love lots of international dishes! Three American dishes that i love would have to be Sloppy joes, homemade baked beans, and a really good cheese burger!! Three Mexican dishes are black bean chicken tacos, steak and cheese quesadillas, and nachos. Korean dishes are one of my favorite international foods! The first favorite dish from the Korean selection is Grilled Eel or Jang Uh Gui. The second would have to be dumplings or Mandoo. The third will be deep fried squid or Ojinguh Tigim. Next is Japanese food, which is probably my most favorite of all!!! I love Udon, Fried rice (Chahan), Miso soup, Gyoza, and sushi! Next International places would have to be Yemen and Lebanese. I am very sorry though i cannot for the life of me remember the names of the dishes we had. The only one I can remember would be the Lebanese salad called Fattoush, it is by far one of the best salad I have had in a long time!! if you want to experience Yemen and Lebanese food and live in Michigan, go to a place called Sheeba in Dearborn MI. That would be Yemen, the Lebanese place we went to is also in Dearborn MI at Al-Ameer!!

Reaction score
HMM, tough one, I like most foods, Pizza is very versatile, then I'd have to go with eisbein but only if it's cooked just right and thirdly I'll say Sushi, I don't eat it often but when I do I just can't stop!

Reaction score
Good question!! I don't know if I can just pick three though! :0 I too love pizza, pasta and anything
with chocolate!! LOL But I also love Mexican, Thai, Chinese, burgers!!
How does one choose! Steak would also have to be high on my list - and my husband grills
a "mean" steak!

Reaction score
My 3 favorite foods are: Roast and Potatoes, Ribs and Macaroni & Cheese, and Greens & Cornbread. I like other foods but these are my most favorite foods. I can eat these anytime.

Reaction score
I like to try new things so a lot of favorites...
however, currently I guess...
1.my own recipe for veggie burritos with a lot of vegetables, gauda and sour cream
2. hungarian goulash in bread (I'm vegetarian, so I remove the meat and eat the rest, but it's still really delicious)
3. pizza, if it's well made

Reaction score
BBQ'd anything with a sweet/tangy sauce, I swear if you smother a tire with bbq sauce and cook it just right, I'll eat it)
Crab legs
scallops

If I couldn't have butter along with the crab & scallops then I'd just take crab legs and butter.

Reaction score
Broccoli and cheese, macaroni and cheese (anything from baked mac and cheese to Velveeta Shells and Cheese) and a big, juicy steak.

Reaction score
Hmmmm...3 foods and no sweets! I think my favorite dish would be fried chicken wings, I love those things and can eat a ton of them at a sitting, not a very healthy choice though. I also really enjoy a good steak, so I will call that my #2. To top off my list I will go with bacon, I would die if I could no longer touch bacon!

Reaction score
Good question!! I don't know if I can just pick three though! :0 I too love pizza, pasta and anything
with chocolate!! LOL But I also love Mexican, Thai, Chinese, burgers!!
How does one choose! Steak would also have to be high on my list - and my husband grills
a "mean" steak!

I just figured it out. We just make new posts, listing 3 things each time.

I'm going for artichokes, beef tenderloin with blue cheese, and cornbread this time.

Ask a Question